IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dropped cbda.co that sold for 125$ :)

•••
HerbalNurse.com

Aged 19 years

Make offer

•••
•••
GΛNJΛ.com - it could be a great brand.
IMG_20200225_202619.png

•••
•••
So I've been playing with words all day for GD .co promo today and I can't believe the real

One Word Brandable I just scored....even better and a bit odd, GD did not have it listed the the usally premium price for .co premiums which all 1 word and Good 2word Drops always go back and start at like 129 or so

This isn't just canna but could be lawn garden you name it kinda owe it @Adam27 (congrats btw) lastest sales post got me to playing with the Word "Sprout"

and low and behold I started playing with sounds , typed it it and there it was r/e/g Fee and at Promo/cost >1

S/p/r/o/u/t/e/r(.)co 🌱 l Dig It..no pun right lol

As one word ( They are the special jars or kits you buy to sprout plants & seeds in your kitchen sounds even better as a StarUp name :)

Last edited:
•••
Not my sale

cbdwines.com
$2,500

•••
•••
CBDevices.com
CBDevice.com

Found CBDevices at expireddomain and registered it along with the singular version of it.
I think it's a nice CBD + Devices word, especially a lot of marketplaces are beginning to promote more cbd devices(vape pens) right now.

•••
Just added C/eeBeeD/.com

Last edited:
•••
CBD-Plus.de (not my sale)
$3,319

•••
H2CBDS.Com

New synthetic cbd drug made in lab
safer, cheaper, easier to make

•••
Global stock meltdown is a disaster for cannabis industry already on the brink | Financial Post

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Global stock meltdown is a disaster for cannabis industry already on the brink | Financial Post

Cheers
Corey
Nah.

The industry is just fine. Pot shops near me have actually been bombarded with buyers who are stocking up.

Like any business, if you operate with a working budget that can’t sustain a few bad months, you shouldn’t be in business.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back