IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All I can say is it’s about time! ( OFFER RECEIVED)

I’ve been waiting ....any thoughts ?

Btw someone reached out here and let me know who owns the .co .ca and the (“The” verison inCOM) this person and the companies are kinda a big deal.

Btw the .io is newly developed disease treatment protocol of some sort !

FYI I just checked

ip address ....Offer originated from LA ( Los Angeles ) :xf.cool:

•••
Congrats. Nice name and nice initial offer. Keep us informed.

•••
•••
kushadvisory (.) com
marijuanadvisory (.) com
strainadvisory (.) com

What do you think?

•••
All I can say is it’s about time! ( OFFER RECEIVED)

I’ve been waiting ....any thoughts ?

Btw someone reached out here and let me know who owns the .co .ca and the (“The” version inCOM) this person and the companies are kinda a big deal.

Btw the .io is newly developed disease treatment protocol of some sort !

I countered Low 5 figs, which was quickly declined....and I'm not upset the least. It's a great name and know a few here that would take it off me at a similar price as this offer.

I will proudly hodl !

•••
Thanks for keeping us in the loop man.

•••
•••
Cannabigerolacid.com (CBGa) is the new cbd

Without CBGA, there would be no THC, CBD, CBC, or CBG. In a way, this makes CBGA the most important of all of cannabis’ chemical compounds, especially given the centrality THC and CBD have taken in today’s discussion of cannabis’ place in our medicine. So here is a refresher on the cannabinoids CBGA is responsible for synthesizing, including two that are not nearly as researched as THC and CBD.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Cannabigerolacid.com (CBGa) is the new cbd

Without CBGA, there would be no THC, CBD, CBC, or CBG. In a way, this makes CBGA the most important of all of cannabis’ chemical compounds, especially given the centrality THC and CBD have taken in today’s discussion of cannabis’ place in our medicine. So here is a refresher on the cannabinoids CBGA is responsible for synthesizing, including two that are not nearly as researched as THC and CBD.

CBN will be the next big one just my 2cents.

•••
Hemponlinemarket.com
E420market.com
Uaehemp.com
Cannabisserbia.com
Cannabismoscow.com
Expohemp.com
Agrohempus.com
Jimihemprix.com(I love this domain)
Hempmarkt.com
420markt.de
420haus.de
Hempmarkt.de
Hanfmarket.de

•••
In The King Com

**** Canna Vacations ***

“Cannabis Friendly Vacation Options for Toking Tourists on the Rise”- CannabisCulture.com -- July 18, 2019

420 Spas ** BNB 420 ** Camp Canna ** Canna Adventures ** Cannabis Holidays ** Canna Cruises ** Canna Cruising ** Canna Lifestyles ** Canna Vaca ** Canna Vacation(s) ** Heady Hike(s) ** Hotel Marijuana ** Pot BNB

•••
•••
•••
Looks like you got a little .co portfolio in the works. I’m sure you’ve done your homework but just so you know, other than leaf.co and cbd.co there has been very little action in this extension in this niche. Maybe I’m wrong but a quick Namebio search didn’t return much.
I have cannabidiol.co and am not holding my breath for a big payout on that. (The roi will be solid enough though, since it was hr’d)

•••
Looks like you got a little .co portfolio in the works. I’m sure you’ve done your homework but just so you know, other than leaf.co and cbd.co there has been very little action in this extension in this niche. Maybe I’m wrong but a quick Namebio search didn’t return much.
I have cannabidiol.co and am not holding my breath for a big payout on that. (The roi will be solid enough though, since it was hr’d)
Pretty sure it was recently hr'd (hand registered) cause that keywords wasn't available in any extension that make my top list..
Very nice hr'd

•••
Trimmed flower is a premium CBD hemp product.

TrimmedFlower.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Noticed a few people showcasing some hemp names. Here are a few of my Hemp names in .com.. I have to start thinning out some of my names and would appreciate some honest thoughts on these ones. Also, if anyone wants to throw an offer at me, I’m all ears. :)

Us Hemp Grow
US Commercial Hemp
Commercial Hemp Agri
US Industrial Hemps
Canadian Hemp Oils
Hemp Yoga Wear

Hemp Clothing (dot fashion)

•••
•••
Only got one .shop

HempCart /// shop

•••