IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recently acquired a fun little brandable.. BluntBuddy dot com

•••
could not stop myself hitting the £12 buy button - standard renewal fee

Leaf.tips

•••
In The King Com

**** Cannabis Technology, Compliance & Solutions ****

“How Technology Is About to Transform the $150B Cannabis Market” Yahoo Finance – July 9, 2019

Cannabiz Solutions ** Canna Compliance ** Cannabis Compliance Solutions ** Canna Health Solutions ** Canna Regulations ** Canna Solution(s) ** CBD Standards ** Compliance 420 ** Comply Cannabis ** Green Rush Technologies ** Hemp Innovation ** Link Canna ** Marijuana Standards ** Marijuana Technologies ** MJ Comply ** MJ Standards ** MMJ Compliance.com ** MMJ Solutions ** Tec Bud ** Tech Canna ** Tech Cannabis ** THC Compliance ** Vaping Solutions

•••
6432B11E-BA41-4D0B-9FA5-FC1AAAF401B6.jpeg
🤯🤔🤯🤔

Lol

https://cannabisnow.com/christian-bookstore-changes-its-name-because-of-cbd-customers/

Ok big pocket investors ,,,, 1,2,3 go !
Think now they will let it go ?

•••
Think now they will let it go ?

Um, I think that Hendrickson guy is totally full of sh*t and can't wait to let it go. T'is a ploy my man. (he says many people are calling 1-800-christian and asking about their CBD orders, what a ridiculous lie right there)
He is not being forced into changing his name because of customers calling him looking for their CBD products, he is gleefully changing his name because of investors calling him looking for his CBD domain.
It's seriously pretty pathetic of this guy, now that I'm thinking about it, to try to pretend that he is changing the name in order to disassociate with CBD, this guy is going to make an absolute killing because of his direct association to CBD.
If he does not sell the name and keeps it to redirect then I will eat my words, but I bet by this time next year it is in the hands of the same dude who bought CBDoil.com, or some other investor.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Um, I think that Hendrickson guy is totally full of sh*t and can't wait to let it go. T'is a ploy my man. (he says many people are calling 1-800-christian and asking about their CBD orders, what a ridiculous lie right there)
He is not being forced into changing his name because of customers calling him looking for their CBD products, he is gleefully changing his name because of investors calling him looking for his CBD domain.
It's seriously pretty pathetic of this guy, now that I'm thinking about it, to try to pretend that he is changing the name in order to disassociate with CBD, this guy is going to make an absolute killing because of his direct association to CBD.
If he does not sell the name and keeps it to redirect then I will eat my words, but I bet by this time next year it is in the hands of the same dude who bought CBDoil.com, or some other investor.
They want $40 million minimum and claim to have rejected a $10 million offer.

•••

They want $40 million minimum and claim to have rejected a $10 million offer.

This and this .....leading to asking $40M

For sure playing off the hype train of voice.com Sale combined with the cbd hype

•••
In less than 5 months it will be sold. That’s my prediction. I bet he is already in negotiations and that’s why he is stepping away as quickly as possible from the name, pretending he is a victim and that he has to rebrand.

•••
In less than 5 months it will be sold. That’s my prediction. I bet he is already in negotiations and that’s why he is stepping away as quickly as possible from the name, pretending he is a victim and that he has to rebrand.
To be fair, I tried to buy this domain many years ago, before CBD caught on. I was told it wasn’t for sale.

Now that the world knows what’s up, you can’t blame the company for wanting to capitalize. I’d think $5-$10 million all cash would do it.

•••
Yeah no I totally don’t blame the guy for wanting to capitalize on his incredible good fortune. I would do the same in a heartbeat. I doubt I would lie to the world about my motives though.
Course it is a bit trickier for this guy considering he’s spent 40 years hockin’ the good word.
I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong but I truly think the guy is just a greedy pathetic liar and I’m hoping it all bites him in the ass one day.

Last edited:
•••
I’m thinking he already has something a bit higher in the works. For some reason I’m thinking between 13 and 17 million.

•••
HashBest.com

UtahMedicalCBD.com

HashBrand.com

CheerupCBD.com
PCRCBD.com
PCRCBDoil.com
PCRCBDHempoil.com

PCRCBDorder.online
PCRoil.club

GoodnessLeaf.com

DruidOil.com

HerbsnHerbs.com
LushDispensary.com
MantraHempOil.com

QuarterOunce.com

SmokePrime.com

All for sale...
offers via PM/DM

Last edited:
•••
Guess its fair to share , Sold - .com
Sexual / C/B/D - 3k

Inquiries on
C/B/Drink/Mix

Good luck all. anyone know how to get into the pot domains 3 day auctions ?

Last edited:
•••
Guess its fair to share , Sold - .com
Sexual / C/B/D - 3k

Inquiries on
C/B/Drink/Mix

Good luck all. anyone know how to get into the pot domains 3 day auctions ?
Nice sale.

Where are the pot domains 3 day auctions?

•••
I’m thinking he already has something a bit higher in the works. For some reason I’m thinking between 13 and 17 million.

no way.
this dude has been getting phone calls, emails , etc all day long about the .COM Not CBD orders. Id say he's prob turned down some big number by now , millions. possibly leading him to Re-Branding.
Im sure he's done his homework. Regardless of hating on the dude , he's got the Best Hand.
13-17 ?
Thats on Sale imo
CBD market ruff numbers , in the now ? Whats the current Industry worth ? Tack on growth ...
20-30 MIN All Day Long

•••
Nice sale.

Where are the pot domains 3 day auctions?

whoops, its 4 day auctions, Potdomains.com is running , i sent email inquiry but no reply, I think its a work in progress, but promising, owner is on here somewhere. solid concept if site gains right traffic.

•••
whoops, its 4 day auctions, Potdomains.com is running , i sent email inquiry but no reply, I think its a work in progress, but promising, owner is on here somewhere. solid concept if site gains right traffic.
Regarding owner, read this thread and you should get your answer..
https://www.namepros.com/threads/potdomains-dot-com-support.1139944/

Recently acquired CrunchWeed/com (main reason is "weed" keyword) here at a auction, haven't decided what I plan to do with it yet...maybe "spin" it to sell "grinders"

weed-Grinder_(420gangsta.ca)r.jpg

•••
Acquired the following -

CBDdrops
CBDbar

:)

•••
Just put up some of my cbd domains 7 day GD auction, if interested bid.

Every week till the end of the Summer I'm going too put around 20 up weekly.
Whatever they sell for, fine with me. Hopefully thier is some action.

These should be online over the weekend.
( 72 hours ) Just listed.

Starting prices $250 a few $500 start price.

CBD2C
CBD2B
CBDAGRICULTURAL
CBDAGRICULTURE
CBDAGRITECH
CBDBLOOM
CBDBLOOMS
CBDFARMED
CBDGROWN
CBDHORTICULTURE
CBDPAINCARE
CBDPLANTED
CBDRXMED
CANNAFARMED

Looking too off load some of my inventory.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Acquired the following -

CBDdrops
CBDbar

:)
Guessing "Boardwalk" prices...maybe someone should develop a Monopoly game for domains..

•••
Guessing "Boardwalk" prices...maybe someone should develop a Monopoly game for domains..
There actually is a Monopoly game for domains, and I have one. Just like the original game, but different pieces and ‘domains’ written on it. Monica from Key-Systems gave me and my wife one back at one of the conferences. We never opened it yet. It’s packed away somewhere but when I can I’ll dig it out, I’ll post a pic of it.

•••
•••
Back