Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That’s true in theory.

What we typically see in this biz is people going for quantity over quality. They simply do not know better. So, are 100 $8 ideas better than 8 $100 ideas? I’d go with the latter every time.
Had a buddy who said he would go to the bars and hit on as many woman as possible hoping to get lucky from one..,he not the smartest/richest/good looking guy, so his theory were just words.

Anyway, I do understand your buying habits..if it works, why fix it?

•••
5308211.png

•••
CBDwellness.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Mariguana.co

penishole1.png

Last edited:
•••
I'm big into CBD Wellness domains, so nice one!

•••
•••
itting
Mariguana.co

penishole1.png

It may just be me, but I feel like in 3-6 years when its Legalized in all regions.
All domains associated in this category are going to be unicorns.
Even the bad ones!
The last estimate I saw was 27+ bullion dollar annual (as is: today's industry. Yet Multiple Shop open every day! Once its plains out I feel it could easily reach 60+B/yr) marijuana industries there is no reason why these names should ever go for anything under 5k.
Then names like this!
Names that hit home for mostly everyone. funny, catchy, highly brandable! even as a "meme site" this name would excel.

This name is in The Top 10 Marijuana Domains IMO.
Good luck!
If you could of got the .com it would of been like hitting a grand slam to win the world series!
Im still new in the domaining scene and would love to get some infromation on various sites i can use to keep up to date with the latest sales data and news.
Thanks!

•••
Last edited:
•••
HempTiger
NerdCBD
RadioHemp
All com

•••
•••
Leafint.com
Marijuanaint.com
XpertCBD.com

•••
@briguy @hawkeye

MalanaCream.com

How much should i sell this? What kind of cannabis companies should i email? Thank you

Malana Cream is the most expensive hashish product on Amsterdam Coffee Shop menus. It also has won the Best Hashish title twice, in 1994 and 1996, at High Times magazine’s Cannabis Cup. Some theories claim that Malana plants may contain 32- 42% of THC which is pretty huge percentage.

I truly believe MalanaCream.com has a big future specially when cannabis become fully legalized. People will not be contented for what they have. Malana Cream will become precious and luxury because it can't be made anywhere but only from the ancient village on the mountains in Malana, Himachal Pradesh, India. It will be the Caviar of cannabis. Its uniqueness was from its unique natural growing environment. From the untampered ancient place and culture because of being isolated. The fresh natural water, air, soil and the natural nutrients where it grows. The villagers believe that they have pure Aryan genes and that they are descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers. So probably Malana Cream is the hashish that Alexander the Great's soldiers smoked or maybe himself too. It is regarded as high purity hash. Cannabis cup winner. The best hashish in the world. The Goddess of all hashish.

Malana cream has high oil content and an intensely fragrant aroma. Many hash retailers label hash as Malana Cream to increase profits. Some sources suggest that these plants can also express some high-cbd phenotypes. Charas are made using a unique and ancient technique for hashish preparation. Malana Cream is a hand-rubbed charas.

Last edited:
•••
HempCenter.com . (not mine)
6,400 USD
Godaddy

•••
Just picked up.....

iStock-805703706-370x246.jpg

B L O W . C A

If you don't know what that means go to www.blow.com to check it out.

I know it's not a .com but it has great potential in Canada where the product is legal.

Last edited:
•••
HempCenter.com . (not mine)
6,400 USD
Godaddy
This domain is pending transfer so the sale won’t complete. Same thing happened with hempsnacks...

•••
•••
This domain is pending transfer so the sale won’t complete. Same thing happened with hempsnacks...

I think namebio needs to sort that out πŸ˜‰ It says the whois was updated 4 days ago.

•••
•••
•••
•••
A coming soon page of some one selling oils is none too enlightening.

It saved me having to make a page as an example to post :xf.smile:

I understand that but the .com will be worth a fair bit and the owner is probably holding out.

•••
•••
Weed.Click.png

someone dropped that recently,
renewal $6,5 / year (not something very special imo, but for that renewal I took it just for that keyword)
:)

•••
•••
thcwax.co
cbdwax.co

GO GET THEM

Your Welcome :xf.wink::xf.grin:
Remember where they came from ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back