IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A central business district (CBD) natural environment for facebook

•••
Increase your libido

CannabisSeduction
CBDAphrodisiac

in king​
Not sure about anybody else... but weed doesn’t make me horny....and neither does CBD

Don’t understand why you would register these names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I guess that explains the CBD dildo - reaches the parts other medications don't. CBDcupid is gone but cbdvalentine is still free and so are cbdvibrators and cbdhandcuffs and cbdrestraints. Oh, cbddungeon is taken already.

I have Cbdclimax.com . Made a mock up
cr=w:1600,h:1000,a:cc

•••
I am probably missing something, but the picture is saying to me the auction still has almost 5 minutes left and you are losing. That's why the amount shown, $1,691, is in Red.
The auction end time says 2:51 and your phone's clock is showing 2:46. It shows on the top right that you have 4 minutes and 48 seconds left in the auction.
It is also allowing you to re-bid - that box is still there where you can rebid- which would not happen when the auction is over.
Did the "auction ended" not update as well after you waited a bit more?
The winning bidder didn’t pay so it kicked to me. This is a disturbing pattern and I won’t be any part of it. Pass it along to the next guy because my money has moved on.

•••
If this one doesn't pay, then I would say there is a serious bidder issue there.
They didn’t pay. This is insider bidding at its finest. GoDaddy is about to lose my 550 domains to another registrar.

•••
They didn’t pay. This is insider bidding at its finest. GoDaddy is about to lose my 550 domains to another registrar.

bot run ups ? Up bidding type shite u think ?

•••
You have bid about one bid away into paying what about $2K more than you needed in past two auctions.

There is a major issue with cannabis type names and non bidders at godaddy, it is just to obvious, I wasn't even very active in bidding in January, and I had 3 non payers in this space where I was the second highest bidder, one was into 4 figures. Somebody is playing the system, and finding ways back in.

Last edited:
•••
We don't bid against customers. If a winner doesn't make payment in time we ban their account. If the auction is not paid for the buyer is banned. They were a legitimate buyer, any bids on that amount need to be verified and are also manually checked. They had paid for many other auctions they won in the past, but they will no longer be using our auction.

•••
We don't bid against customers. If a winner doesn't make payment in time we ban their account. If the auction is not paid for the buyer is banned. They were a legitimate buyer, any bids on that amount need to be verified and are also manually checked. They had paid for many other auctions they won in the past, but they will no longer be using our auction.
These deadbeat bidders are costing customers money. Instead of us taking your word for it, why don’t you make these bidder’s info public?! Without that, we have no way of knowing if auctions are being run up intentionally.

•••

Seems odd these deadbeats are able to bid and not pay. Isn't it a requirement to have a payment source on file to enable bidding in the first place? It's my understanding if buyer doesn't pay within a certain amount of time (48-72 hours) the payment source on file is auto-billed. Is this not the case?

•••
Seems odd these deadbeats are able to bid and not pay. Isn't it a requirement to have a payment source on file to enable bidding in the first place? It's my understanding if buyer doesn't pay within a certain amount of time (48-72 hours) the payment source on file is auto-billed. Is this not the case?
That won't make a difference credit cards can have $500 limits, or be maxed out etc... In this case it is stated this is a person with prior bidding history, and maybe got wide eyes on a cannabis type domain, and many people don't like to backdown, and lose an auction. Win first, worry about paying for it second seems to be the theme of the new bidding generation.

I think a good portion of these deadbeats are coming out of a certain geo region, which maybe needs to have higher restrictions placed on it. I mean no platform wants to isolate bidders, the more bidders, the more activity, the higher the selling prices, etc.. It comes down to all the proxies these bidders have teased, or auctions they poked higher, and maybe didn't win, all these other bidders are affected, even though they don't see it directly.

•••
•••
Sounds like we need to put some serious pressure on GoDaddy !

Just think of how much extra a giant auction house like this can make by allowing this across their platform. They have no incentive to correct it unless it becomes widely publicized. In the meantime, many honest bidders are overpaying by hundreds or thousands of dollars......

Last edited:
•••
DNJournal

NaturalHemp.com
$10,000

•••
A facelift for NaturalHemp{com}{au}

Cheers
Corey

•••
Show attachment 109407
Here we go again. This is an issue with the system at GoDaddy, not my connection speed. They should take down the app immediately until it’s fixed @Joe Styler

Absolutely ridiculous.

I had a similar sitiuation today. App said I had won auction; however when I went in to pay for it. It said someone had outbid me and that I didn't win.

•••
•••
•••
DeluxeHerb.com
HempExtract.club

•••
Is their any future in spliff, reefer & doobie? Got some like primespliff, primereefer, doobielink etc what's your take on it?

•••
Is their any future in spliff, reefer & doobie? Got some like primespliff, primereefer, doobielink etc what's your take on it?

Doobies.com has a dope brand for smoking accessories.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back