IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hemp Pellet Fuel only cost me $8 (n) what did i do wrong ?
You spent $8 on a 3 word. Endusers will want hempfuel or hemppellets. Then once they buy those, your domain is irrelevant.

•••
You spent $8 on a 3 word. Endusers will want hempfuel or hemppellets. Then once they buy those, your domain is irrelevant.
These are just too good to not respond to. Stop hooking me along.
Just so I’m clear on this , remember I’m a β€œnoob”
Your saying that when Keith says β€œ end users will want hempfuel and hempellets” After that the entire Newly Introduced Hemp Heating / Fuel / Energy Billion Dollar market is capped?
This is good stuff . Keith calls future Billion dollar Hemp Mega Industry off 2 potential domain names. Oh boy.

Last edited:
•••
Stop hooking me along.

Stop bumping the thread to convince us you know better. Sales, registrations, and industry news. Everything else should be going on your own thread to discuss.

•••
Stop bumping the thread to convince us you know better. Sales, registrations, and industry news. Everything else should be going on your own thread to discuss.
this is amazing , so no comment regarding King Keith ? Im feeling targeted. Im not trying to convince you . anything. Im being told a very single minded opinion. Of course IM going to respond. Wow.

Last edited:
•••
this is amazing , so no comment regarding King Keith ? Im feeling targeted. Im not trying to convince you . anything. Im being told a very single minded opinion. Of course IM going to respond. Wow.
It’s not single minded. Trust what I’m saying. When it comes to domains, especially the cannabis/hemp industry, I know my shit :)

•••
I don't go by what people say, yea advice on $8. I do listen to the basics. Two word and .com. Research and knowledge and some creative ideas. This isn't scrabble although many here think it is.

On Hemp, I drive thru hours of open roads in Ohio watching agri farmers harvest money loosing soybeans. And as these guys drive tractors day and night I bet one of the things on their mind is....hemp.

If it be a couch made of the stuff, Coke a Cola using the fun part, or some body builder shake, all of Hemp. Or a power bar at Starbucks.

It's a hold for me

Laughable part is I have
Hempagri
Hempagricultural

And Kieth owns the money domain
Hempagriculture

It's all a wait and hold pending the Farm Bill that's delayed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't go by what people say, yea advice on $8. I do listen to the basics. Two word and .com. Research and knowledge and some creative ideas. This isn't scrabble although many here think it is.

On Hemp, I drive thru hours of open roads in Ohio watching agri farmers harvest money loosing soybeans. And as these guys drive tractors day and night I bet one of things on their mind is....hemp.

If it be a couch made of the stuff, Coke a Cola using the fun part, or some body builder shake, all of Hemp. Or a power bar at Starbucks.

It's a hold for me

Laughable part is I have
Hempagri
Hempagricultural

And Kieth owns the money domain
Hempagriculture

It's all a wait and hold pending the Farm Bill that's delayed.
Yes its a HOLD for sure. Farm Bill. I hope for everyones sake it passes. Especially for middle of the country folk. It will pass I feel.
Keith owsn Hempagricutural
i own all the USHempagricultural

•••
Kieth owns

Hempagriculture

I own the s***y one

Hempagricultural

Although

Hempagri

May be the big player in all of this, that I have :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok I'm in third Domain Guy gets the consolation prize.

•••
•••
•••
I was just about to say that hempag is the killer. Then i see this post.
Cost me cash and xhemp.com. Well worth it.

•••
Cost me cash and xhemp.com. Well worth it.
Since ag is the typical short way to say agriculture, I would have to say, killer deal.

•••
@Keith how do you set future valuations on something like your Ag plays , perticaular the HempAgricultural dot ?

•••
@Keith how do you set future valuations on something like your Ag plays , perticaular the HempAgricultural dot ?

$xxx,xxx

I see parallels with the sex domain trade, always have.

If Kieth sells Hemp ag for alot I'd think? Awaiting Kieths response we get 10x penalty and end up with well 10x less. On secondarys. If the farm bill passes I'd throw in there too.

Hey what do you think is worth?

Hempagricultural * mine
Hempagriculture * yours
Hempagri * mine

Hempag is rockstar grade, if one puts a few Billion ( yea B ) into a CBD play what's. 0005% of this for a domain.

The rest are secondarys

The industry is coming into it's as one watches the retail footprint struggle and online come into it's own. And a entire agri industry evolving in years. Farming is measured in generations normally so this is lighting fast for horticulture.

I think this is going to be a hybrid of both. Retail meets online and localized deliverys.

This industry can't tangibly be trademarked.

A domain in this industry is your ownership of ones space.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back