Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today we have successfully sent our first Potdomains Newsletter with Discounted BIN prices.

Today's Newsletter BIN Prices

If you are not signed up to the newsletter just PM me or signup to potdomains and your email will be automatically added to the subscription list.

We will be featuring members portfolios with BIN prices and DNS landers changed for qualified domains in the newsletter.

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some pot names up for grabs.

CannaAdviser-dot-com
CannabisBench-dot-com
Cannabismatic-dot-com
Marijuanamatic-dot-com

For bulk offer PM me, thanks

•••
Hey,

I have two .com domains in the Cannibis Niche:
Krondike.com
KrondikeBars.com

krondike = referring to marijuana (specifically Chronic), either in an edible form or the raw product.

You actually get a product called Krondike Bars which is Weed Infused Ice Cream Bars.

LOL.

•••
On DNJ today

UltraHemp.com
$3,000

•••
On Namebio today - not me - something to chew on:

weedgum.com 1,010 USD 2018-05-23 NameJet

•••
Many more hemp sales recently on Namebio - not me

hempie.com 310 USD 2018-05-22 NameJet
hempattorney.com 131 USD 2018-05-17 GoDaddy
stayhemp.com 185 USD 2018-05-16 GoDaddy
deltahemp.com 180 USD 2018-05-16 GoDaddy
comparehemp.com 135 USD 2018-05-16 GoDaddy
thehempnetwork.com 1,050 USD 2018-05-14 GoDaddy
hempstatic.com 144 USD 2018-05-08 GoDaddy
hempireseeds.com 100 USD 2018-05-01 GoDaddy
ruthshempfoods.com 560 USD 2018-04-24 GoDaddy
natureshemp.com 731 USD 2018-04-18 GoDaddy
europehemp.com 131 USD 2018-04-18 GoDaddy
hempworkz.com 255 USD 2018-04-02 GoDaddy
usahemp.com 3,511 USD 2018-03-29 Uniregistry
hemphemp.com 551 USD 2018-03-28 DropCatch

•••
BluntX .com

Maybe a brand for prerolled blunts.:cigar:

•••
•••
Not my sale/Reported on namebio

Colorado/420 .com $301 USD 5-26-2018
GoDaddy

•••
I've got a hemp domain:
HempZest.com

It is for sale if anybody is interested.

•••
GoDaddy Expired Auction (not mine) closed:

FindCannabis.com - $4024

•••
Snoop Dogg Really Loves Canada’s Approach to the Weed Industry
cannabisculture.com/snoop
dims.jpg

•••
Whats the value of domain name SeedCatalog.com for a business selling marijuana seeds online?
Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Curious what you all think of a domain like the one I posted the other day: FindCannabis.com. Worth $4k wholesale? How much you think it's worth retail?

It's a cool domain, but a bit generic, like... there's so much value in a brand name like "Leafly" or "WeedMaps" etc.

Obvs. I'd love to own it, but @ $4k?

•••
Does this count?
AmsterdamNetherlands (com)

•••
just got

ProEdible.com ( cool thing is it sounds like a real 1 word it rolls off the tongue instantly , & the Plural asking price is $30k on GD? do you like it? Thoughts ( could be a brand-able for things other than canna too?)

EdiblesPro.com

EdiblePros.com

What you think ladies and gents....Opinions greatly welcomed ..Thanks :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've owned the name for a couple of years, just made the logo today with logomakr.com
Thanks sometimes I use http://flamingtext.com/

Curious what you all think of a domain like the one I posted the other day: FindCannabis.com. Worth $4k wholesale? How much you think it's worth retail?

It's a cool domain, but a bit generic, like... there's so much value in a brand name like "Leafly" or "WeedMaps" etc.

Obvs. I'd love to own it, but @ $4k?
Personally when I see that kind of name, I think of developing/marketing a "directory"

I believe that 'Leafly" or "WeedMaps" were marketed/promoted properly during the right time...plus getting "Google Love" helps//
just got

ProEdible.com ( cool thing is it sounds like a real 1 word it rolls off the tongue instantly , & the Plural asking price is $30k on GD? do you like it? Thoughts ( could be a brand-able for things other than canna too?)

EdiblesPro.com

EdiblePros.com

What you think ladies and gents....Opinions greatly welcomed ..Thanks :)
Personally rather than try to sell them individually,I see them as a set...I usually set one up as the main one and redirect the others to it..

•••
Thanks sometimes I use http://flamingtext.com/

Personally when I see that kind of name, I think of developing/marketing a "directory"

I believe that 'Leafly" or "WeedMaps" were marketed/promoted properly during the right time...plus getting "Google Love" helps//
Personally rather than try to sell them

Thanks !! That's a really good idea , I just may set them up that way . I have a few options . I'll take that as a thumbs up haha thanks again !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back