Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
G o B l a z e .com
L e t s P u f f .com
S t a y H a z y .com
C h a s e C l o u d s .com
P a c k T h e B o w l .com
S t a y M e d i c a t e d .com

Last edited:
•••
Happy 420!

Anyone ever look into Crystalline?

420crystalline is one of mine.

123 go.....

•••
•••
•••
I went to the 420 Fest in Downtown Denver today.
Saw one of my names in action...
Cannaflage (.) com

IMG_1067.jpg

•••
Can anyone help me appraise 420btc.com and docjane.com ? Thank you

Last edited:
•••
bought an emoji domain...lol vaping
emoji vape.png

•••
I added another one to my portfolio...hand regged.

crop-investor-logo.png

.com

•••
@Keith

How much 420day should cost? And how much is the difference between .com and .ca? I'm just curious.

•••
•••
Wiz Khalifa new song - Weed Farm - We are in the right category people :xf.wink::cigar:

•••
...I am no longer getting notifications on this thread via email. Did namepros do this?...

•••
Try resetting your specific preferences for this thread. As well, view your main settings to ensure the email option is still checked.

•••
Just joined the forum.Hello to all the vetrans and newbies.
How did you pass your day on 420?
Did any of you go to any of the 420 events other than coolbreeze?

•••
•••
I will try again. I have no idea if this will cost something. 420btc and docjane

•••
•••
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?
Indeed. I have a few already that I intend to capitalize on. I've also seen many that are at premium prices!

•••
Thank you 420domainer and corey for the warm welcome.

•••
Acquired CannaStore. Very happy with this as it was purchased a few years ago from buydomains for double what I paid.

•••
5 figs vs 2-3 imo.

BS! Canada is going to be the king of the industry. The mj domains in .ca are gold!

Plus Keith has no freaking idea because he doesn't sell .ca!!!

Last edited:
•••
BS! Canada is going to be the king of the industry. The mj domains in .ca are gold!
It doesn't matter how big Canada is in the pot space. It matters what the world knows of .ca vs .com. Really no comparison there.

•••
It doesn't matter how big Canada is in the pot space. It matters what the world knows of .ca vs .com. Really no comparison there.

If only you knew Keith!!

•••
I believe that there will be enough money for everyone in this domain niche!

•••
If only you knew Keith!!
I do bro. Dot ca is no better than tv, co, us...but .io is better. As always, .com is the absolute standard and will achieve maximum value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back