Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just registered this: wee-d.com

I know without hyphen it wud hav been better but then i wudnt hav joined NP.

•••
after posting the above, I found out through this thread that it is also known as hemp, so eventually I also registered: he-mp.com

All other combinations of other synonyms are taken.. BTW, we-ed.com is listed in Sedo for 899 EUR.

•••
Got my first domain this niche, appraisals welcomed :D
CBDPainKiller ;)

•••
  • CBDIngestion.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
DietPot dot com
MarijuanaCam dot com

•••
BackcrossingCannabis {com}
► OutbreedingCannabis {com}

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Weed.blog (saw on DNJ)
$7,877
Sedo

•••
Washington House Votes 98-0 to Decriminalize Industrial Hemp

Yesterday, the Washington state House unanimously passed bill that would remove industrial hemp from the state’s “controlled substances” list. Passage into law would set the stage for people there to nullify federal prohibition on the plant in practice.

Rep. Matt Shea (R-Spokane Valley) and a bipartisan coalition of three republicans and three democrats introduced House Bill 2064 (HB2064) on Feb. 9. The legislation would simply remove industrial hemp from the scope of the state’s controlled substances act. While marijuana is legal in Washington, it is still considered a controlled substance and heavily regulated. Passage of HB2064 would ensure hemp is not regulated as a controlled substance.This would open the door for a full-scale commercial hemp market in the state by treating it as any other crop for farming.

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.co...-votes-98-0-to-decriminalize-industrial-hemp/

•••
Last edited:
•••
Leafly.com has brought Leaf to another level.

The new word is Leaf, it's trending now. Primarily because of Leafly.com

Plus Snoop with "leafs"

On Godaddy...there are many leaf urls listed $50gplus. It looked like most were priced $7500 to $55g.

Nothing as good as Leafhi.com, that I own. Guy in Japan has Hileaf.com

Any ideas on price?

Leafhi.com

•••
Careful my man.
Just because you see ridiculous prices on certain domain names does not mean they will ever sell at those prices.

•••
Legal in Canada (with medical license)

I bought a few domains, good action on the .ca versions

•••
So what is the market on

Leaf cannabis Urls?

I though the prices on Go Daddy were reduculious. But, what is the market in Leaf?

Or someone is holding the inventory.

There is no inventory around...obviously there's going to be a demand on these because of Leafly.com

I figure the market is just starting, but at what price? There's nothing out there just crazy high asking prices.

Anybody have any ideas?

•••
So what is the market on

Leaf cannabis Urls?

I though the prices on Go Daddy were reduculious. But, what is the market in Leaf?

Or someone is holding the inventory.

There is no inventory around...obviously there's going to be a demand on these because of Leafly.com

I figure the market is just starting, but at what price? There's nothing out there just crazy high asking prices.

Anybody have any ideas?

Best to stick with the mainstream terms in this niche. Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed, Pot, 420, CBD, Hemp, etc. Leaf names are a waste of money, IMO.

...gl

•••
•••
Best to stick with the mainstream terms in this niche. Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed, Pot, 420, CBD, Hemp, etc. Leaf names are a waste of money, IMO.

...gl
Leaf domains can be great if you own 1 of the 10 or so top names. Now CBD is something where there are loads of great options but you still need to be careful.

•••
Leaf domains can be great if you own 1 of the 10 or so top names. Now CBD is something where there are loads of great options but you still need to be careful.

Sure, like any other alternate lower end term. But unless you have the absolute top, such as oil, edibles, shop, dispensary, etc; and even then it's a craps shoot.

Far better alternate terms out there above leaf, IMO.

•••
Sure, like any other alternate lower end term. But unless you have the absolute top, such as oil, edibles, shop, dispensary, etc; and even then it's a craps shoot.

Far better alternate terms out there above leaf, IMO.
I was thinking along the lines of potleaf, greenleaf...but leafshop works.

•••
Those are good too. I really like potleaf.

Hard to go wrong with oil, edibles, shop, etc; especially with the quality mj terms. Though I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a leaf movement in this niche. Too far down the trough, IMO.

•••
I own

Leafthc
Leafedibles
Leafsnack
Leafsnacks.
Leafsativa.
Leafkush.

Leafecig.
Leafecigs.
Leafecigarette.
Leafecigarette

Mmjleaf
Leafmmj

Medicaleaf...

And many others....

Although I'm happy to wait out time.

There must be only %5 of the current companies set up so far. A few billion today...going to 25 billion in a few year's.

Leafly isn't going anywhere

•••
I own

Leafthc
Leafedibles
Leafsnack
Leafsnacks.
Leafsativa.
Leafkush.

Leafecig.
Leafecigs.
Leafecigarette.
Leafecigarette

Mmjleaf
Leafmmj

Medicaleaf...

And many others....

There must be only %5 of the current companies set up so far. A few billion today...going to 25 billion in a few year's.

LeafEdibles is good, if dot com. The rest, meh, imo.

Leafly isn't the niche. Marijuana is. You're in for a long wait with this term. Again, IMO.

...gl

•••
Leafdegree.
Leafemploy
Leafjob
Leafherb
Leafdab
Leafnectar
Leafenectar

Leafcig

Hileafs.
Leafhi.

If anyone knows anyone in the high end Vape..or Shatter market in have many.

•••
Actually

It's

Leafedible.com

I don't have the plural, my mistake

Thanks for the advice....yes, I agree Leaf is a long term. 2 to 3 years.

•••
I own

Leafthc
Leafedibles
Leafsnack
Leafsnacks.
Leafsativa.
Leafkush.

Leafecig.
Leafecigs.
Leafecigarette.
Leafecigarette

Mmjleaf
Leafmmj

Medicaleaf...

And many others....

I'm not seeing much value here. Maybe I'm wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back