IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had a $1k Dan offer on

Psilo

.co

Last week

•••
Had a $1k Dan offer on

Psilo

.co

Last week
We're far from market maturation, and it's already worth much more IMO. I say don't let go for less than 5-figures on that one. 20k for a comparable xyz aleady! The psilo names will go IMO... Good catch on that one...

I've been getting more inquires lately, low offers. But I'm in no hurry to cash out. Timing is everything.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hi folks,

Logging into the forum for the first time in a long time! It’s great to see this thread still going, with a few nice sales to boot - congrats all.

The space has certainly come on within the last 2-3 years, but as some say, I think it will still be a while until the niche matures. Regardless, I am still holding onto a couple of names that I purchased a while ago.

Unfortunately, I had to retire the website that I had built on Psilo.net - due to a lack of time to upkeep. So this name is back on the market :)

Cheers all

•••
I have this, hope it can be used in this field.
neurastorm,com

•••
Offers increasing on psilo names lately. Always had a significant pricing on my names, so not close to any sales yet.

•••
•••
End users?

A few this week. A medium firm in the cannabis space this week, eager to go but budgets. Some low ball offers as well, pretty easy to spot who is serious.

•••
Picked up earlier this year:

My/Psilo.com
Best/Psilo.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi, who can help?
Which domains will cost more?
key + shroom.com
key + shrooms.com
I wonder if there is a tool to see how many websites are developed, to see the preferred quantity of developed websites, I used google but can't understand exactly what is best.

•••
Shroomverse.xyz

Last edited:
•••
Have reg one based on Fungiculture, Pomiculture and Apiculture.
Shroomiculture.com

•••
9A42DBB2-0813-4C5F-9127-0A90F7BF1543.jpeg

•••
•••
Market seems to be slowly getting better. Got some offers for Psilo/cybin /mush/rooms/ .com

•••
•••
Not much a user, but do I like hand-reggin'... :xf.smile:

pharmocybin
(.com)

•••
We'll see how the market shapes up, panacea means 'cure-all', so...

panacybin (.com)

One musn't take mental health for granted :doctor:

Last edited:
•••
One more for the road... :xf.wink:

psilocyb .info

Last edited:
•••
Shroom/Global in King 🍄

Thoughts?

•••
Shroom/Global in King 🍄

Thoughts?

IMO, the prefix 'shroom' is like the word weed (colloquial), mostly informal. It doesn't have the same application in science. Global is a popular key word.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back