Dynadot

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Think I laughed so hard I gave myself a hernia. :xf.smile:

I edited out what I said...it was worth watching the whole thing...

Last edited:
•••
One of the many off the wishlist .... . This was in my May 26th GD cart.
Did a nightly run threw the cart tonight. It builds up fast. Was about to edit the list , but it was edited for me 😴
Big offer who ever u are... get after it. From $8 to 8k in days. BOL to who ever snagged
Names are flying threw the air....

#fomo
#shroomfrenzy🍄🤘🏻
#itakeselfiesofmywishlists

EDAE851C-DA12-457E-9B2A-C9355433DB7A.jpeg

23D40E1F-EBA6-44E9-A6AD-525B35357A76.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Synopsis: After years of prescription medications failed her a suicidal woman turns to underground healers to try and overcome her depression, anxiety, and opioid addiction with illegal psychedelic medicine like magic mushrooms and iboga.

The idea of microdosing magic mushrooms led to full doses, therapeutic doses, heroic doses, and more, as she was catapulted out of her depression and into an unexpected world of healing. A world in which plant medicines like psilocybin and iboga are quickly redefining our understanding of mental health and addiction.

Why did we make this film? Our friend was out of options and needed our help. DOSED is a documentary feature about a passionate group effort to raise awareness and save lives. When the film is released it will help millions worldwide and we need your help to spread the message.

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Top 10 Trending Keywords in .com and .net Registrations in May 2019 - Verisign Blog

Com was about coupons and mushrooms

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Not ever gone for this kind of niche before but decided to try a few this morning just incase this niche does gain traction:

Edible Psychedelics (.com)
Psychedelic Remedies (.com)
Psychedelic Company (.com)
Psychedelic Medicinal (.com)
Recreational Psychedelics (.com)
Psychedelic Delivery (.com)

Obviously I am a newbie to this niche so not sure if any of these are a real mistake or not:ROFL:

•••
I know its a bit off topic but i have

Psichedelia.com

•••
•••
•••
Straight to $8500 from $8 🤔 Pre - market value..... Interesting
I guess your glad I was 😴
BOL
Lol. I hate going back to change prices when things start trending up. So, I usually set my prices from the get go, then forget about them until an inbound sale comes along.

•••
•••
Mushroom.monster

mushroom_monster.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
EdibleTruffle
EdibleTruffles
.com

•••
MushroomCacao.com

MushroomCacao_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••

I think more so its meaning,,,,, or parts of it origin,, relates to a “Religious” experience.

AND here is one of the top Pychedelic researchers explain his view.

And why threw research. I stand behind the word, Psychedelic 🤗

Last edited:
•••
I think more so its meaning,,,,, or parts of it origin,, relates to a “Religious” experience.

AND here is one of the top Pychedelic researchers explain his view.

And why threw research. I stand behind the word, Psychedelic 🤗

And with Time, the word and use of Entheogen or Entheogenic might become more commonly used by some. Or more importantly , the newly forming market for Psychedelics.

•••
Recent expired auction sale (...not mine)

RogersMushrooms,com $7600 GD 6/13

•••
•••
•••
House Will Vote on AOC's Proposal to Expand Medical Research on Marijuana, Magic Mushrooms - Reason.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back