Dynadot

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can see entheo gaining traction in this niche over time. Especially now that you described what entheos means. A mushroom experience is exactly that, "within spirit".

../../...

Last edited:
•••
I can see entheo gaining traction in this niche over time. Especially now that you described what entheos means. A mushroom experience is exactly that, "within spirit".
Totally.

Entheo + gen = “something that produces god/divinity/spirit within” 🍄(y)

•••
This is way to early for anyone to play protector of Key Words.
All are entitled to opinion.
Best of luck with everyone’s choice.
I disagree with you on this man.
cbdclub.com 30,000 USD 2019-03-25 (Registered On 2010-07-23)
cbdlabs.com 10,100 USD 2019-01-30 (Registered On 2012-12-26)

These are two big sales in 2019 in cannabis industry. Both were regged in 9 and 7 yrs ago. (Total investment is roughly $90 and $70 for the renewals. My point is best keywords are long gone in any industry. You have to protect the best keywords if you have the opportunity. Otherwise someone else will for sure. Some ppl would have said in 2010 cbdclub is too early to reg. There are so many smart investors among us.

Last edited:
•••
I think that @okmachan and @ThatDomainGuy both bring up value in their posts. If you can get a category killer, then reg & hold. If not, then don't start registering crap. It's not worth it. Make a list of names to reg and wait.

•••
I disagree with you on this man.
cbdclub.com 30,000 USD 2019-03-25 (Registered On 2010-07-23)
cbdlabs.com 10,100 USD 2019-01-30 (Registered On 2012-12-26)

These are two big sales in 2019 in cannabis industry. Both were regged in 9 and 7 yrs ago. (Total investment is roughly $90 and $70 for the renewals. My point is best keywords are long gone in any industry. You have to protect the best keywords if you have the opportunity. Otherwise someone else will for sure. Some ppl would have said in 2010 cbdclub is too early to reg. There are so many smart investors among us.
As the seller of CBDclub, allow me to chime in. Forget registering domains. Buy 1 or 2 aftermarket domains and call it a day until you sell them. The worst thing you can do is go on a registration spree with the thought that quantity is better than quality!

•••
tbh your timeframes are not accurate! @ThatDomainGuy

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
tbh your timeframes are not accurate! @ThatDomainGuy

Cheers
Corey

Ok. Enlighten me Corey. A little bit more then just an informative “cheers”
I was short on the numbers by about 80yrs. If you want to go get fancy. And the battle is still on going.

Cheers

•••
Ok. Enlighten me Corey. A little bit more then just an informative “cheers”
I was short on the numbers by about 80yrs. If you want to go get fancy. And the battle is still on going.

Cheers

Those figures are based on your feelings, not facts!

•••
684A8D0E-5398-474F-B967-7EF7D4A0242E.jpeg
Those figures are based on your feelings, not facts!

Ok Corey. Do you care to explain your opinion ??? Or do you only state your opinion and not add anything factually ?
And not sure where you come in to understand “my feelings”
This is one great forum!!!

Last edited:
•••
I deal with facts, not feelings & unknown sources...simples...

•••
I deal with facts, not feelings & unknown sources...simples...
Ok
Thank you Corey ......... so your comment. You bring in my feelings. So this is factually according to you ???
Do you not elaborate anything ?
I think your feelings are wrong about my feelings.
I’m very happy to have had early regged many Catagory Killers in this niche.
And why do you insist on making your Shroom regs plural ???
Was Shroom.Farm taken , or Shroom.House?

CHEERS

Last edited:
•••
Interesting Article - Magic Mushrooms Are Legal in New Mexico: How 'Bout That?

Cheers
Corey

•••
Interesting Article - Magic Mushrooms Are Legal in New Mexico: How 'Bout That?

Cheers
Corey

Psilocybin is a schedule I hallucinogen under New Mexico law. NMSA 30-31-6(C)(15).

Per NMSA 30-31-23(D), possession of schedule I and II narcotics (among other drugs irrelevant to your question) is a felony. Schedule I hallucinogen's therefore fall under the all other drugs covered in NMSA 30-31-23(C), so possession is a misdemeanor unless in a school zone.

Your article is from 2015

•••
•••
As the seller of CBDclub, allow me to chime in. Forget registering domains. Buy 1 or 2 aftermarket domains and call it a day until you sell them. The worst thing you can do is go on a registration spree with the thought that quantity is better than quality!

There are still quality names to hand reg. By no means do I suggest a regathon on this niche.
But to Keith’s advice on after markets. I’m cool with sharing my purchase here.
For $113 I was able to score .... I kind of stole that at its price. Had I auctioned a little smarter, I prob could have gotten it for $50
But I’m extremely excited to walk away with that purchase.

PsychedelicLabs

Last edited:
•••
Ok
Thank you Corey ......... so your comment. You bring in my feelings. So this is factually according to you ???

CHEERS
I got shroom.garden and psychedelic.garden

•••
Ok

CHEERS

I chose to register shrooms.farm based on a past sale of SHROOMS.COM Sales History and Comparable Sales - NameBio

I am unable to register domains that are already registered!

My holdings in this niche are
  • MagicMushrooms.io
  • Mush.life .
  • MushRecipes.com
  • shrooms.by .
  • shrooms.domains .
  • shrooms.house
  • shrooms.farm
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Check out this new podcast interview with Nicolle Greenheart on the #decriminalizenature #oakland success and future plans for public education. Followed by Charles Grob researcher from UCLA who agrees that public education is an important next step.

Oakland becomes the second city to decriminalize psychedelic shrooms- @ KCRW

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Magic mushrooms could replace antidepressants within five years, says new psychedelic research centre | The Independent

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Back