Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeps !

• 5GBOTS.COM
  • 5GJO.COM
  • 5GXXX.COM
  • 5GCAR.CA

•••
•••
5GMR.com
5Gtalk.com
5Gspots.com

•••
5G Domain names are huge! by time the land rush starts, prices for "5G" domains will skyrocket IMO. Business will scramble to secure 5G domain names that best fit their business description (a lot of companies aren't ready for 5G yet!)
The "INTERNET of THINGS" (IOT) can't work efficiently without 5G. I believe the simple way to market the Internet of things (IOT) is to call it "5G", because IOT cars; IOT companies; or IOT refrigerators; don't have that same snap, doesn't roll off the consumer's tongue well, and is a longer type-in then 5G such as.. 5G CARS; 5G COMPANIES; or, 5G REFRIGERATORS.

When a consumer types in "5G" for any services, or goods they will instantly gain access to those particular goods, or services that have iot compatibility. Then you have business startups, as well as existing companies that will want to attract consumers, and they won't be out done by a longer type in like "IOT" . With Billions of devices in use, and millions of new goods, and services that are being developed for "5G". Money will pour in to 5G companies in search of funding from investors that will make the DOTCOM era investors look small by comparison, simply because 5G will move information at lest ten times faster then "4G".

5G speed will allow products, goods, and services to have capabilities never imagined before, with millions of new inventions added. These companies will be looking for Domain names that will help their sales bottom line, while making it easier for the consumer to find them, and give a good idea of it's capabilities. What better Domain name to use then those containing the key word "5G", IMO. Here's a few I recently came across..
5GAA.DE
5GAPPARATER.SE
5GAUTOMOBILVERBAND.COM; .DE
5GAUTOMOTIVEASSOCIATION.DE
5GAUTONOMOUSCARS.COM
5GBREITBAND.DE
5GBROADCASTNETWORK.COM
5GCA.COM
5GDOT.COM
5GDOTCOM.COM
5GDRIVERLESSCAR.COM
5GENHETER.SE
5GFIBEROPTIC.COM
5GFIBEROPTICNETWORK.COM
5GFIBEROPTICS.COM
5GFLASH.COM
5GGERATE.DE
5GHT.COM
5GMOBILFUNKNETZ.DE
5GMODEMBOX.COM
5GNETZERK.DE
5GOPTICFIBER.COM
5GPAINT.COM
5GPS.DE
5GPS.INFO
5GREGULATION.COM
5GROADSENSORS.COM
5GSELFDRIVINGCAR.COM
5GSICHERHEIT.DE
5GSMARTBATTERY.COM
5GSMARTPHONE.DE
5GSOLAR.COM
5GSURGEONS.COM
5GTELCO.COM
5GTELCOS.COM
5GWEARABLE.COM
5GWIRELESS.KR
5GZA.COM
A5GCOMPANY.COM
A5GTELCO.COM
APARATOS5G.MX
LOSTELEFONOS5G.CO; .COM; ..ES; .MX
NOK5G.COM
TELEFONOMOVIL.COM; .MX
TELEFONSMOVILES5G.CO; .ES
I like them all.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow this thread sure took off! Lol

Keep it coming guys

Here's mine

5gstores.de
Car5g.com
Spectrum5G.com
Hot5g.com
5gUltra.com

I think brandables work best as keyword+5g.com

•••
Wow this thread sure took off! Lol

Keep it coming guys

Here's mine

5gstores.de
Car5g.com
Spectrum5G.com
Hot5g.com
5gUltra.com

I think brandables work best as keyword+5g.com
We are on to something a lot of domainers don't know about yet. "5G" is 5G in almost any language with a well established cctld, headsup.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Only have
g5
dotAT :)
that one reminds me of a car, you may need to do some research for a potential TM, It's not 5G but a very, very! good one nevertheless.

•••
@Mark White
yeah sorry not exactly 5G. But at least no other letters distracting. Dislexia beneficial. (sorry not meant to make fun of affected peeps.. )

TM - you mean skorean smartphone?

•••
•••
@Mark White
yeah sorry not exactly 5G. But at least no other letters distracting. Dislexia beneficial. (sorry not meant to make fun of affected peeps.. )

TM - you mean skorean smartphone?
I believe Pontiac made a car in 2009 called the G5, but your domain name is significantly different as 5G is used in domain names, IMO.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My only domain hack
5gweb.site

•••
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

5gappstore.com
5gcell.com
5gcom.com
5ggay.com
5ggays.com
5gminutes.com
5gresearch.com
5gringtones.com
5grx.com
5gsex.com
5gtrial.com
5gtrials.com
5gtelecoms.com

•••
5gappstore.com
5gcell.com
5gcom.com
5ggay.com
5ggays.com
5gminutes.com
5gresearch.com
5gringtones.com
5grx.com
5gsex.com
5gtrial.com
5gtrials.com
5gtelecoms.com
Remember when you could pickup a premium "5G" domain name for hand reg prices. just wanted to be the first one to say that.

•••
I do not have any but 5GDN.com is available if you want it.

•••
Xura just spent $385M to develop "5G", This in conjunction to the other companies already invested in 5G, I'm looking forward to the many many! more investments dollars that are in the pipe which will make the "dotcom era" look small by comparison. I'm looking.

•••
•••
5gstore.online
5gstore.xyz

•••
•••
Back