IT.COM

domains Show your brandable names that recently published

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys
Show your brandable names that recently published at Brand Name marketplaces such as BB, BR, Brandpa, namerific .... etc
Post the followings:
- Name
- Selling price
- Marketplace
* NOTE: Don't post old names,your names portfolio or approved names, just newly published names.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank You for Explanation. Just 1 more question.

Do you register all of these names before submitting or you submit it as unregistered domain?
How many names you submit gets accepted?

Harry

95% unregistered so if a domain is
excepted by Squadhelp they register the domain and pay for the renewal fee when it comes up .And they do a logo free for you
I get on most of my domains 25% to 27% when the domain sells so listing price is $1999 I get $499
when it sells . Which is fantastic because I have only come up with the name but I have not spent a penny but I get about $499 . They pay for the name ,they renew the domain ,they give you free logo for the domain . So I have 203 domains at Squadhelp 10 are owned by me 193 are owned by Squadhelp but I get 25% to 27% per domain ,if you do the maths that’s about $100k on 193 domains that come to me if they sell
And I did not put a penny in ,I just came up with the domain .

Out the 10 domains I submit ,
about 2 to 3 get excepted so about about a 25% Acceptance rate

What can I say Squadhelp they are brilliant, it’s win win for both sides .
Squadhelp are miles ahead of the other Brandable companies out there .

This a Comparison link with all the brandable sites and you will see Squadhelp are miles ahead if you compare them with each other

Pick two websites compare them against each other and it will give you the analytics

https://www.similarweb.com/website/brandbucket.com?competitors=squadhelp.com

Hope that helps πŸ‘

Last edited:
•••
11452375.jpg

SH

•••
95% unregistered so if a domain is
excepted by Squadhelp they register the domain and pay for the renewal fee

This is not what they told me. In fact, they told me the opposite.

•••
This is not what they told me. In fact, they told me the opposite.

In case of SH registered domains, you have the option to renew your listing for another year at the originally approved commission rate by paying a $10 fee at the end of the first year. Alternatively, you may be able to avoid paying the $10 fee by accepting a lower commission rate for the next year.

•••

You have 3 options

1. You register the domain
2. They register the domain
3. You don’t mind if squadhelp or yourself the registered the domain

You click on the option you want

And it’s up to them to except the option

Last edited:
•••
You have 3 options

1. You register they domain
2. They register the domain
3. You don’t mind if squad help or yourself the registered the domain

You click on the option you want

And it’s up to them to except the option

Yes, but you also said they paid for renewals, which is not precisely correct (as per their terms quoted in my previous post).

•••
Yes example

You have a domain that has not sold for 1 year and the Renewal has come up then you get a renewal notification email

Which will say if you pay $10 your Commission rate will stay the same example say 27%

Or you let Squadhelp Renew the domain but your Commission rate will drop from 27% to 25% or if your on 25% will drop to 22%

I allways choose the secound option
And let Squadhelp renew the domain and am happy to drop my commission rate

Apologize I should’ve been more clear on my first post

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I posted in the wrong thread

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back