IT.COM

domains Show your brandable names that recently published

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys
Show your brandable names that recently published at Brand Name marketplaces such as BB, BR, Brandpa, namerific .... etc
Post the followings:
- Name
- Selling price
- Marketplace
* NOTE: Don't post old names,your names portfolio or approved names, just newly published names.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SH [com] -
02374C74-4883-48E9-A7FD-5F467064A300.jpeg

FC9D5CDC-0FF4-445F-9F6C-840488B53728.jpeg

0C7D7293-3161-427A-A700-2EE9ADE7DD57.jpeg

•••
Waiting to hear about sales at Alter. They have an unusually high rate of accepting made up brandables as opposed to a high rate of declining keyword based.

Agreed, I submitted some good EMD's. All declined.

•••
•••
Lockite.com - $2,499

Just listed on Alter, great name with huge potential to the right buyer.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Mizingo.com - $1,599. Accepted on Alter.

If this one does not sell in the next few months, I might pull it and turn it into an Authority Site because of how brandable and memorable the name is. I also feel its undervalued and surprised it has not sold already on Afternic.

•••
Mizingo.com - $1,599. Accepted on Alter.

If this one does not sell in the next few months, I might pull it and turn it into an Authority Site because of how brandable and memorable the name is. I also feel its undervalued and surprised it has not sold already on Afternic.

With CVCVC* brandables like these, a reason could be that a lot of variations can be created by just changing the vowels and consonants. Sometimes, you will see several of these permutations, all listed on the same brandable marketplace. Try it yourself by changing the first i to a, or the last o to a, and you see what I mean. That said, your name is good and has a reasonable BIN price. Wish you good luck selling (y)

•••
Chromematrix.com BB 3295
Capturehawk.com SH premium 2299

•••
.com
6A56B3BA-4BB1-45BB-B3A4-5B7C120281F4.jpeg

Bought from @Keith DeBoer NP bargain.

My Portfolio is 20 SH Premium seller-owned...
Cheers, and stay safe all.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
The above name was Squadhelp Premium.

The bottom domain is Brandbucket accepted:

I got it GD Closeouts, curated by @Ategy’s NameCult.com back when he updated it daily
9C1AD9C8-94A6-490F-9E6D-BB686B5F06E4.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back