Dynadot

Show off your customized parked pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Show off your customized parked pages!

Hi everyone,

I would love to see examples of what other people have come up in terms of customizing their parked pages. I think this is a good idea since it will inspire people to do better with their pages when they see what can be done with the limited customize options.

To kick it off, here are a few of my custom pages at Bodis:

http://MountainViewAreaCodes.com (Problem is, I think I am giving people what they want, the area codes, so there is no need for them to click anything!)

http://Bandylegged.com (Silly handdrawn logo using Paint and goofy pirate text using as many pirate buzz words as I can muster in a tiny space.)

http://PartituraDeAccordionGratis.com (My attempt at a Spanish site. My limited Spanish vocabulary forced me to double check it all using Babelfish. Wish the links could be in Spanish too. But yes, that LONG url does get visits!)

BTW, this thread does not have to be limited to Bodis. Feel free to show off some of Parked.com's new features too!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NPKJB said:
Are those iModo.com sites?

I'm pretty sure they are NameDrive temps.

•••
Ok...I've got one for you guys.

It's by a new company called EVOlanding.

www.3compartner.com

Tell me what you think.

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Ok...I've got one for you guys.

It's by a new company called EVOlanding.

www.3compartner.com

Tell me what you think.

Looks pretty neat Jason. Needs a bit more content to fill up that big gap in the middle.

Here are some more examples:

BestCruisesGuide.com - AutoLoanFlorida.com - Boutique4Dogs.com - CellFoneMania.com - Copa-2010.com - HostDomainGuide.com - MadeiraWine.info

GIL :)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Here is another couple from evolanding

www.dynamixcontent.com

www.youramericancar.com

Nice work Jason. You're just getting better all the time!

Here are a few more examples:

BrazilResorts.info - Come2Macau.com - DvdTopDeals.com - GolfinMadeira.com - Healthynaturaldiets.com - Investalgarve.com

•••
I'm not doing any work Gil. That's the point. Evolanding is taking care of it all.

BTW Gil, i always like your pages. You have a great sense with color and your pictures.

This is the last sample i'll show for a while.

www.seoforsmartpeople.com

Last edited:
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
I'm not doing any work Gil. That's the point. Evolanding is taking care of it all.
How are the clicks and payments?

What percentage of the take do you get?

•••
xxfireflyxx said:

BTW Gil, i always like your pages. You have a great sense with color and your pictures.

This is the last sample i'll show for a while.

www.seoforsmartpeople.com

Thanks Jason. BTW what's the cost of joining them and do they host your sites? Do they work similarly to WhyPark?

•••
hey everyone..

here are couple of domains which are customized .....

30DayLemonLaw.org

BadCreditRating.org

thank you :)

Last edited:
•••
YourBirthdayCards.com

I just park it and now it get PR1

•••
GILSAN said:
Thanks Jason. BTW what's the cost of joining them and do they host your sites? Do they work similarly to WhyPark?

No..it's not like why park. More along the lines of imodo.So no, you don't have to pay.

You just submit your names and they will tell you which ones they think will work best on their platform.

•••
getaddicted said:
BadCreditRating.org

lol what is this?

"We specialize in Credit Card, Credit Debt, Bad Credit Credit Card, Michael Jackson and an array of other products and services. "

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
No..it's not like why park. More along the lines of imodo.So no, you don't have to pay.

You just submit your names and they will tell you which ones they think will work best on their platform.

Not sure how imodo works. Does Evolanding host your domain for free. Can you use adsense?

•••
New Domain Parking Option

Have you guys reviewed www.evolanding.com... seems a good option for parking multiple domains and includes an impressive management interface...

•••
My latest addition to the world of customized parked pages:

http://businesslicensing.info/

Your comments and suggestions are as always highly appreciated!

Thanks,

M.

•••
•••
h3rm4w4n said:
YourBirthdayCards.com

I just park it and now it get PR1
That's cool. :tu:
How did you do that?

•••
I have been playing with this one site at Whypark and I finally like it.
I would love some feedback.

MyCreditScore101.com

I have added some custom content but alot of articles are still from the Whypark feed.

•••
turner10 said:
I have been playing with this one site at Whypark and I finally like it.
I would love some feedback.

MyCreditScore101.com

I have added some custom content but alot of articles are still from the Whypark feed.
Can you add content in whypark?

Btw, mine on Sedo : :)

mysteriouz . com​

•••
I have a bunch of parked pages at Fabulous, but am slowly developing my own "mini sites" one at a time. Here's my example of "Batteries For Life" www.BatteriesLife.com. This is combination of Amazon A Stores, CJ links, style sheets and a little PHP. Never done this before, but will see how traffic turns out, them maybe I'll know if the 20 hours to develop this was worth it. Wish me luck!

•••
your site looks good mate, can tell the difference from a parked site...

•••
DomainGamer said:
I have a bunch of parked pages at Fabulous, but am slowly developing my own "mini sites" one at a time. Here's my example of "Batteries For Life" www.BatteriesLife.com. This is combination of Amazon A Stores, CJ links, style sheets and a little PHP. Never done this before, but will see how traffic turns out, them maybe I'll know if the 20 hours to develop this was worth it. Wish me luck!
Nice. Did you code it manually? Or there is a generator for that?

•••
I started with a template from a friend and then made pretty major changes to the style sheet, PHP, meta tags, content, etc... I am pleasantly surprised at how well the Amazon store is integrating into the site. I have no idea if anyone will actually use it, but we'll see.

•••
getaddicted said:
hey everyone..

here are couple of domains which are customized .....

30DayLemonLaw.org

BadCreditRating.org

Are these really parked pages??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back