NameSilo

Show me your ‘NEOM’ domain names

Labeled as discuss in Brandable Domain Discussion, started by Atmosphere Global, Nov 30, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. manpreet

manpreet Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Nice, thanks for sharing your views. I am also hopeful about Neom domains, lets see.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. BrandableDomain

BrandableDomain Established Member

Thanks for these two valuable and useful links. It will be useful in more ways than one to read reports about progress being made.

For example this Saudi Gazette article referenced by NeomNewsArticles.com is very interesting, and not just in the context of Neom domain names:

NEOM to be first totally digitized city in world — CEO

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/588351

First, the links might be useful to see how any Neom domains are eventually deployed, for example a medical program has been created called “Doctor Neom” though it doesn’t mention any associated domain names.

Second, since Neom was created to be right at the cutting edge of the future, keeping up with it’s development might also be a good source of ideas for future trend themes and new technologies for domain name investing. Not just Neom names.

3. BrandableDomain

BrandableDomain Established Member

Neom domain sales have begun.

NeomCity.com $3,605

NeomTraders.com $995

NeomSolution.com $513

NEOMEX.com $121

These results are from Namebio.com, a truly fantastic resource.

https://namebio.com/?s==QDM3IjM0YjM

Most of the 20 results from this search are actually for “NEO”, but four are clearly for “NEOM”.

I was the buyer of NEOMEX so that was a wholesale purchase :xf.wink:

NEOMOTOR which was sold in 2018 wasn’t acquired for Neom but could certainly have been used for that purpose.

- - - - -

For those who don’t know this valuable technique to search for previous sales at Namebio, you only have to fill in three fields on the home page:

Keyword: neom (or any other term)

Placement: At the start (or at the end etc, the drop-down has choices)

Extension: .com (the drop-down has other choices).

I usually then click on the heading “Price” to see them in descending order.

You can leave all the other fields blank, unless you want to go deeper.

4. Espeon.tech

Espeon.tech neomdomainname.com Gold Account

Some years ago I also took some Neom domain names since the whole project excited me. Since a few weeks I added them all into http://www.neomdomains.nl

eGamingNeom.com
    ByNeom.com
    NeomShipyard.com
    NeomCargoTransport.com
    NeomGadgets.com
    SalmanBridge.com
    247Neom.com
    NeomBusinessEvents.com
    NeomStarters.com
    Ne0m.com
    NeomVacancies.com
    TicketsNeom.com
    HousingNeom.com
    NeomSci.com
    NeomTransfer.com
    NeomHologram.com
    NeomSolardome.com
    NeomPA.com
    ThemeParkNeom.com
    TakeAwayNeom.com
    GreenFutureNeom.com
    NeomDistribution.com
    NeomShipment.com
    NeomSexDating.com
    NeomOccasion.com
    NeomInfluencers
    NeomTravelAgency.com
    NeomSkyTrain.com
    NeomJobOffer.com
    NeomWasteDisposal.com
    NeomVirtuality.com
    LuxuryLivingNeom.com
    NeomEmploymentAgency.com
    EmploymentNeom.com
    NeomGolfCourse.com
    NeomAirfield.com
    NeomBabyStore.com
    NeomOnlineShop.com
    E-GamingNeom.com
    NeomBiotic.com
    NeomSavings.com

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  5. DomainFQ.com

DomainFQ.com Contact : [email protected] VIP

NeomDir.com
    NeomPros.com

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  6. Dosebuy

Dosebuy Page: Dosebuy.com Twitter: @dosebuy Blue Account

Hmm. NeomInn.com is my name...

7. DomainFQ.com

DomainFQ.com Contact : [email protected] VIP

Sry BYmistake

I have MenaInn.Com

8. Espeon.tech

9. Oriiim

Oriiim Established Member

Neom.ovh
    Neomemployer.com

10. jamesall

jamesall BrandEntrance.com VIP Gold Account

Happy New Year's Tidings (wishes for the future)... or for short... Happy New Year's...

11. jamesall

What domain name?

12. jamesall

My previous year has taught me that there is a lot of BS going on all the time. Wasting money is all I see here. Even if say a coins name would ever be used for this it would take about 20 years to come up.

Flyingcars... why wouldn't manufacturers follow their previous naming conventions and call it something like the 'ECX45 Cityhopper' or something unguessable like that?

NO manufacturer of flying cars is going to call their flying car "FlyingCar whatever". Just like nobody is going to call their new pet dog "petdog" or pet cat "petcat". (ok I have a relative who called the dog 'dog' and the cat 'cat')... you know what I mean. Calling animals by their generic terms whould make the veterinary computer system less friendly to use.

@Bob Hawkes just to see what you have to say on this.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  13. Espeon.tech

I kind of agree with you. But there's a difference between NeomTransport.com or NeomFlyingCars.com. If I want to build a transport company there, I would really like to own NeomTransport.com. If my business is creating a flying car I wouldn't name it NeomFlyingCars.

14. seodavid08

seodavid08 Established Member

This is the first time I heard about Neom :) becuase I am busy in my profession. Lets try to find out some good domains..but I am very sure ..that i have no luck. All domainer purchased everything. :) Great.

15. Dailycatchon

Dailycatchon New Member

neomfinder.com

neomgeeks.com

neommafia.com

neomassistant.com

neomcook.com

neomaccounting.com

neomorganizer.com

neomorganizers.com

fitneom.com

neomcreation.com

neomcrew.com

neomgeek.com

All domains at 350$

16. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Top Contributor VIP

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia introduced VAT just few months back at 5% and on days increased it to 15%. Just to cover regular budget expenses. It is also cancelling some payments and benefits to state employees. That is how bad things are there.

And you guys throwing money at some future mirage project is a complete waste. Go buy some names that anyone anywhere can use and has as wide application area within profitable niches and industries as possible.

You are much better off buying a large city in the west + word, than neom + word. At least, the former already exists and market is there.

17. seodavid08

seodavid08 Established Member

I just booked $100000 Neom Domain...This Thread created since 2019 but still got a good domain name.

"VisitTheNeom.Com"

do you think it will give me $500000.....in future (2025)

18. Nkeona

Nkeona Established Member

19. Espeon.tech

Maybe you should stick with your own posts instead of giving a reaction that doesn't relate to the subject of 'SHOW your Neom domain name". Thank you.

20. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Top Contributor VIP

Maybe you should stand in front of mirror and say it to yourself instead of giving an off topic reaction to my on topic reaction.

21. wallet2it

wallet2it Deep Thinker @ DeepThink.org VIP

I am sorry what’s neom?

22. Espeon.tech

The Saudi Arabia government a few years ago announced the “most ambitious project in the world” – the construction of a huge futuristic city, which is 33 times larger than New York. The city, consisting of sixteen districts, named Neom, should appear in the province of Tabuk on the coast of the Red Sea.

The name “Neom” is a hybrid word made up of the Greek “neos”, which means “new”, and the Arabic ” mustaqbal”, that is, the “future”. Its area is 26.5 thousand square meters. km. The Saudi Investment Fund has invested at least $ 500 billion in the project, and foreigners – a few more billion.

The “Neom” project will become part of the Vision 2030 program to eliminate the dependence of Saudi Arabia on oil and create a global high technologies capital in the region.

You can read more at http://www.neomdomainname.com or www.neom.com.

23. wallet2it

wallet2it Deep Thinker @ DeepThink.org VIP

Very interesting...thank you for the information. Besides the domains, do you know how welcoming they are towards foreign companies in terms of politics, taxes, cultures, etc? Does it depend on what kinds of companies too? For example, if I want to launch my startup, would this Neom project warrants more benefits or investments than just launching it in Silicon Valley ?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice