Impact
I have:
neomairports.com
neomvacation.com
neomvacations.com
FAD5D0AB-E07D-407F-B5A6-9527146AD3DA.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Forum,

Glad to see that you have registered Neom related domain names. If you are interested, I maintain a history of Neom News Articles at http://neomnewsarticles.com, which is forwarded to my NeomInformation.com website. NeomInformation.com is an online Business Directory which will be dedicated to Neom Businesses. I am currently working on adding business listings.

Also, I maintain a Neom only domain names Reseller website called NeomDomainNames.com. The site currently lists over 140 domain names, some are clients, some are mine. If you are interested in listing your domain names on my site, please visit the following link: https://neomdomainnames.com/about-us/

I have been keeping up with the Neom Project since 2017. Most of the Neom news reporting has been on tourism and sporting events. But if Saudi Arabia can establish a Neom Freezone/Freeport, which will include Saudi Arabia, Egypt & Jordan, Saudi might have a winning formula for success. The Neom Freeport will allow Saudi to duplicate Dubai’s Jebel Ali Freezone/Freeport, one of the world’s largest ports. Jebel Ali Freezone is one of the main reason’s Dubai is on the map.

Why would the Neom Freezone be important economically? 8 - 10% of the worlds sea cargo travels through the Suez Canal. This would make the Neom Freezone along with the Port of Neom one of the best cargo ship’s “distribution stops” in the Middle East. View current Suez Canal traffic here: https://www.marinevesseltraffic.com/SUEZ-CANAL-AIS/ship-traffic-tracker

Along with the Suez Canal, Neom will also have to offer one of the safest, for ships, water ways in the Gulf of Aqaba. The Gulf of Aqaba is a very calm water way in which ships will be able to access without the worry of sea currents and waves. If you are not a sailor, this is a BIG DEAL. The Gulf of Aqaba also has land access to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Saudi does not do commerce with Israel, but Jordan and Egypt does.

Jordan and Israel are currently planning on building new faster railways from the Northern tip of the Gulf of Aqaba. This will allow cargo ships to deliver their cargo via the Gulf of Aqaba, then transport the cargo via rail to either the cargo’s final destination or to another cargo ship on the Mediterranean Sea without traveling through the Suez Canal. It costs a large cargo ship $235,000 USD to transit the Suez Canal.

Good luck on selling your Neom domain names.

Neom Smith
Thats some excellent info on Neom. Thanks for sharing.

•••
Just checked, Neomfreezone.com and Neomfreeport.com are registered since 2017. Not sure if they will ever have an end user value... but lets see.
Hi Forum,

Glad to see that you have registered Neom related domain names. If you are interested, I maintain a history of Neom News Articles at http://neomnewsarticles.com, which is forwarded to my NeomInformation.com website. NeomInformation.com is an online Business Directory which will be dedicated to Neom Businesses. I am currently working on adding business listings.

Also, I maintain a Neom only domain names Reseller website called NeomDomainNames.com. The site currently lists over 140 domain names, some are clients, some are mine. If you are interested in listing your domain names on my site, please visit the following link: https://neomdomainnames.com/about-us/

I have been keeping up with the Neom Project since 2017. Most of the Neom news reporting has been on tourism and sporting events. But if Saudi Arabia can establish a Neom Freezone/Freeport, which will include Saudi Arabia, Egypt & Jordan, Saudi might have a winning formula for success. The Neom Freeport will allow Saudi to duplicate Dubai’s Jebel Ali Freezone/Freeport, one of the world’s largest ports. Jebel Ali Freezone is one of the main reason’s Dubai is on the map.

Why would the Neom Freezone be important economically? 8 - 10% of the worlds sea cargo travels through the Suez Canal. This would make the Neom Freezone along with the Port of Neom one of the best cargo ship’s “distribution stops” in the Middle East. View current Suez Canal traffic here: https://www.marinevesseltraffic.com/SUEZ-CANAL-AIS/ship-traffic-tracker

Along with the Suez Canal, Neom will also have to offer one of the safest, for ships, water ways in the Gulf of Aqaba. The Gulf of Aqaba is a very calm water way in which ships will be able to access without the worry of sea currents and waves. If you are not a sailor, this is a BIG DEAL. The Gulf of Aqaba also has land access to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Saudi does not do commerce with Israel, but Jordan and Egypt does.

Jordan and Israel are currently planning on building new faster railways from the Northern tip of the Gulf of Aqaba. This will allow cargo ships to deliver their cargo via the Gulf of Aqaba, then transport the cargo via rail to either the cargo’s final destination or to another cargo ship on the Mediterranean Sea without traveling through the Suez Canal. It costs a large cargo ship $235,000 USD to transit the Suez Canal.

Neom Smith
Just checked, Neomfreezone.com and Neomfreeport.com are registered since 2017 by someone. Not sure if they will ever have an end user value... but lets see.

•••
I heard about Neom about four hours after it was announced. I was amazed by the scale of the project, thought about it for a few minutes, then grabbed a piece of paper to think up some domain names.

So about 20 minutes later, I tried regging 16 names, but 8 had already been taken. Some of the names I acquired were:

NeomMarket.com
NeomEnergy.com
NeomBusiness.com
NeomTrade.com
NeomHomes.com

Thought of some more names in the next couple of days, but most were already taken. The goldrush had begun. Two years later I have more than 25 Neom names.

•••
Hi Forum,

Neom Smith

I’ve also tried to keep up with Neom since 2017, but didn’t know most of the info that is presented here, so thanks :xf.wink:

I am one of the clients at NeomDomainNames.com mentioned by @Neom Smith. I’m glad to have the opportunity to list some domains on a dedicated site and have been impressed with the marketing ideas he is discussing with participants.

I feel optimistic about potential sales, though they may be a few years away yet.

While there are certainly risks, the project could be enormous. Neom has an area of 26,500 sq km with about 468 km of natural coastline. It is about 88% of the size of Belgium and about 128% the size of Israel. So it has the size of a small country.

•••
I heard about Neom about four hours after it was announced. I was amazed by the scale of the project, thought about it for a few minutes, then grabbed a piece of paper to think up some domain names.

So about 20 minutes later, I tried regging 16 names, but 8 had already been taken. Some of the names I acquired were:

NeomMarket.com
NeomEnergy.com
NeomBusiness.com
NeomTrade.com
NeomHomes.com

Thought of some more names in the next couple of days, but most were already taken. The goldrush had begun. Two years later I have more than 25 Neom names.
Some nice names there!

•••
I’ve also tried to keep up with Neom since 2017, but didn’t know most of the info that is presented here, so thanks :xf.wink:

I am one of the clients at NeomDomainNames.com mentioned by @Neom Smith. I’m glad to have the opportunity to list some domains on a dedicated site and have been impressed with the marketing ideas he is discussing with participants.

I feel optimistic about potential sales, though they may be a few years away yet.

While there are certainly risks, the project could be enormous. Neom has an area of 26,500 sq km with about 468 km of natural coastline. It is about 88% of the size of Belgium and about 128% the size of Israel. So it has the size of a small country.
Thanks, if you don't mind sharing, any good sales till now ?

•••
Just checked, Neomfreezone.com and Neomfreeport.com are registered since 2017. Not sure if they will ever have an end user value... but lets see.

I have:
neomairportfreezone.com
neomfreeport.com

•••
I have:
neomairportfreezone.com
neomfreeport.com
Nice, but just my opinion, neomairportfreezone.com might be good for development only, not sale.

•••
As someone who just regged some Neom domains.

Since neom.com is dev. Why would anyone want to own these keyword combos?

Neom+keyword.com
Keyword+Neom.com

Not here to troll just asking a fair question given that Neom is dev-ed.

Thanks.

Would or can any other business brand under say....

NeomMarket.com?
Or
NeomWorld.com?

also food for thought. In this "area" of the world. Isn't it typical for businesses to go with .ae or .sa (especially .sa since this dev is in Saudi Arabia?)

•••

Neom+keyword.com
Keyword+Neom.com

Thanks.

NeomMarket.com?
Or
NeomWorld.com?

also food for thought. In this "area" of the world. Isn't it typical for businesses to go with .ae or .sa (especially .sa since this dev is in Saudi Arabia?)
Thats some nice food for thought.

•••
While someone takes time to answer questions raised by @Avtar629 , I would like to highlight that Yesterday someone registered "Neom", only the four letter keyword neom, in around 47 new TLDs including .attorney, .cab, .catering, .clinic, etc etc.

•••

Neom+keyword.com
Keyword+Neom.com

Thanks.

NeomMarket.com?
Or
NeomWorld.com?

My experience is in building Data Centers (25+ years), not domain names. Here is my 2 cents.

Avtar629: In this "area" of the world. Isn't it typical for businesses to go with .ae or .sa (especially .sa since this dev is in Saudi Arabia?)

A: From my understanding, .com TLDs are better for Global audiences. While .ae, .sa are for Local audiences. I lived in the ME for 10 years, most of the companies I did business with had both their countries TLD and a .com, .net, etc. that was forwarded to their countries TLD.

The largest phone and internet providers in Saudi (STC.com) and UAE (Etisalat.com) use .com. Both are owned by the governments of each country.

Avtar629: To answer your question: “Since neom.com is dev. Why would anyone want to own these keyword combos?”

A: The same reason people go to Las Vegas and gamble their money away. I might get lucky and win the jackpot. :) :)

Neom Smith

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is complete nuts! To invest into bunch of names in anticipation of a city to be built?

The best case, they are geo-names that you can buy for existing current cities with current businesses, yet you can still hand reg them in bunches. You are throwing money at something that will maybe exist in 10 years, still has to get businesses rolling and is located in Saudi, where they can just as well get .sa names.

•••
Based on my experience with the government of Dubai.
These are the names in Neom that have a high probability of being sold at a good price.
5d7f89fd2e22af120f4b9054.jpeg

High interest for the government:

xneom
myneom
visitneom
neompark
neomparks
neombank
smartneom
neomfuture
neompolice
neomgames
neomairport
neomairports
neomproject
neomholding
neomtourism
skydiveneom
neombusiness
neomproperties
neommunicipality among others...
neom_0.jpg

High interest for the companies:

neommap
neomapp
neomapps
neomclub
neomtour
neomtours
neomhotel
neomhotels
neomtravel
neomrealty
neomrobot
neomrobots
neomrental
neomrentals
neomcruise
neomcruises
neomdrone
neomdrones
neomdelivery
neomproperty
neomvacation
neomvacations
neomcarrentals
neomrealestate
neomrestaurant
neomrestaurants
neomvacationrentals among others...

Success to all who have these names... In 2020 the first phase opens.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, if you don't mind sharing, any good sales till now ?
No enquiries or sales so far. But that was expected.

I see Neom domains as being a long term investment because only a very small part of the city state has been built and I don’t think many people will buy a domain years in advance.

So right from the start I thought it would be a more than 5 year investment so I decided not to buy too many names.

I even dropped a small number when the first renewal was due in 2018, but bought some more in the past year.

•••

Neom+keyword.com
Keyword+Neom.com

Thanks.

NeomMarket.com?
Or
NeomWorld.com?

If everything goes to plan Neom, the world’s largest project, will be built at a cost of more than 500 billion dollars.

There may be thousands of new businesses wanting a domain. Sure, many will go with .sa but there is a good chance many will want to appear global so may want to go with .com.

But at the end of the day it is speculation. There are also geo-political risks and there is also the possibility they will launch .neom etc.

As the owner of NeomMarket.com - there will be numerous markets in Neom so I think regging it was a good investment.

It’s a long term prospect. An undated FAQ PDF from Neom.com says this:

“Work on NEOM has already started, and construction will start as soon as we finalize the research and planning phase that is currently underway. We expect the bulk of the construction of NEOM to be completed within the next 7-10 years.”

It has a unique and exciting plan:

“NEOM will be the world’s first independent international zone… NEOM will be independent of the
Kingdom’s existing governmental framework, excluding sovereign laws.”

•••
No enquiries or sales so far. But that was expected.

I see Neom domains as being a long term investment because only a very small part of the city state has been built and I don’t think many people will buy a domain years in advance.

So right from the start I thought it would be a more than 5 year investment so I decided not to buy too many names.

I even dropped a small number when the first renewal was due in 2018, but bought some more in the past year.
Agreed, it will take some time as per the demand of domains to be created. One question, that I always ask all other Neom experts here. Do you guys sense some problem in terms of Trademark if SA tried to get this TMed as a brand ? I am sure they will try to have a .neom TLD too but that does not cover the global market as is the case with other so many NTLDs, .com is always the king. But what do you think about the TM stuff ?

•••
Agreed, it will take some time as per the demand of domains to be created. One question, that I always ask all other Neom experts here. Do you guys sense some problem in terms of Trademark if SA tried to get this TMed as a brand ? I am sure they will try to have a .neom TLD too but that does not cover the global market as is the case with other so many NTLDs, .com is always the king. But what do you think about the TM stuff ?

I don’t know enough about trademark law to comment with any authority.

I did take note of comment #27 by @Blitzpotz saying that the PIF has applied for various “Neom” trademarks.

As far as I know, all my Neom domains were regged prior to any marks being granted or probably even applied for, not that I know if that gives them any sort of legal protection.

•••

I did take note of comment #27 by @Blitzpotz saying that the PIF has applied for various “Neom” trademarks.

As far as I know, all my Neom domains were regged prior to any marks being granted or probably even applied for, not that I know if that gives them any sort of legal protection.
Ok, thanks for the info.

•••

True or not, before they go with you, they will have to go with them

gtg-neom-organics-shop-main-1.jpg
neom-2.jpg

•••
•••
HI Forum,
Just wanted to let you know about a couple of Neom City pages I am working on.

Neom has been in the news lately, I have posted the most recent articles here:
https://neomnewsarticles.com/

I have also started a new page called Neom Project Report, the goal of this page will be to attract business and their Project Managers who are interested in the Neom City Project. I have posted the information here:
http://NeomProjectReport.com

If you come across any article you would like to be posted on https://neomnewsarticles.com/ please post them here.

Peace,
Neom Smith

•••
I want to sell enneom.com for low price (mid $xx) , pm if interested.

Last edited:
•••
My experience is in building Data Centers (25+ years), not domain names. Here is my 2 cents.

Avtar629: In this "area" of the world. Isn't it typical for businesses to go with .ae or .sa (especially .sa since this dev is in Saudi Arabia?)

A: From my understanding, .com TLDs are better for Global audiences. While .ae, .sa are for Local audiences. I lived in the ME for 10 years, most of the companies I did business with had both their countries TLD and a .com, .net, etc. that was forwarded to their countries TLD.

The largest phone and internet providers in Saudi (STC.com) and UAE (Etisalat.com) use .com. Both are owned by the governments of each country.

Avtar629: To answer your question: “Since neom.com is dev. Why would anyone want to own these keyword combos?”

A: The same reason people go to Las Vegas and gamble their money away. I might get lucky and win the jackpot. :) :)

Neom Smith

Neom is not just a dream it is reality and it is being built as we speak. By registering Neom domain names one can generate traffic for the future business investor. Dot Com domain extensions will drive a wider audience. It is never to early to invest in Neom domain names as once they are gone they are gone forever. By having Neom domain names one is securing global positioning for the future business.

•••
Back