Impact
I have:
neomairports.com
neomvacation.com
neomvacations.com
FAD5D0AB-E07D-407F-B5A6-9527146AD3DA.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is the vision.
I like utopias a lot. But how long will it take to implement this one? Read: How long will domain investors have to renew their domains?
The deserts out there are already hottest spots on earth. Global warming will increase heat and drought. Who wants to move there?

Many more thoughts regarding the political instability of the region, not to be necessarily discussed here.
it is for tourism, not to move in

•••
it is for tourism not to move
I wish them all the best with this project and might visit it a tourist, too. I assume this is one of several plans in Saudi-Arabia to get rid of the dependancy of oil and to open their civil society. Great.

Just one more thing you could do deeper research. There is an applied Trademark "Neom" for many relevant fields like infrastructure, finance, ecological services etc. in favour of Public Investment Fund, 11452, Riyadh, SA.

•••
Each head is a world. I sold one from Dubai for $ 150K. The important thing is to know how to choose and focus. Whoever tries can win. The one who doesn't try already lost!
Congrats, Did you sell a Neom related domain name for $150K ?

•••
•••
By the way, I hand regged:
neomseve and neomeve?
happyneoms?
neomlandmarks

.com
Example:
Vacation vs Vacations
Vacation: I go to vacation or I'm on vacation (Present or future)
Vacations: How good were the vacations (Past)

Neom will use 'present and future'

•••
ne.om

available at 101domains

•••
•••
•••
•••
NeomTran.com
NeomTrain.com
NeomTrains.com
NeomBTC.com

•••
I see you can post a decent thread.

•••
neomna.com (our neom in arabic)

•••
•••
Join Neo M .com ( is now mine :xf.wink: )

joinneom.com just registered

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-02 um 19.20.07.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Neom.com got also

نيوم‎.com ( arabic for Neom )
neom2025.com

•••
•••
I have this Instagram accounts
B4F3BCC6-C10B-4DC3-B7DC-8AFBDB04623F.jpeg
34417017-057B-43F7-B06D-150AC4FEB807.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Have only one
Neomlytic.com

•••
•••
NEOMMENA.COM
MENANEOM.COM
NEOMISRAEL.COM
FXNeom.com
WorldNEOM.com
EXNeom.com
BotNeom.com
DubaiNeom.com
IsraelNeom.com

Last edited:
•••
Hi Forum,

Glad to see that you have registered Neom related domain names. If you are interested, I maintain a history of Neom News Articles at http://neomnewsarticles.com, which is forwarded to my NeomInformation.com website. NeomInformation.com is an online Business Directory which will be dedicated to Neom Businesses. I am currently working on adding business listings.

Also, I maintain a Neom only domain names Reseller website called NeomDomainNames.com. The site currently lists over 140 domain names, some are clients, some are mine. If you are interested in listing your domain names on my site, please visit the following link: https://neomdomainnames.com/about-us/

I have been keeping up with the Neom Project since 2017. Most of the Neom news reporting has been on tourism and sporting events. But if Saudi Arabia can establish a Neom Freezone/Freeport, which will include Saudi Arabia, Egypt & Jordan, Saudi might have a winning formula for success. The Neom Freeport will allow Saudi to duplicate Dubai’s Jebel Ali Freezone/Freeport, one of the world’s largest ports. Jebel Ali Freezone is one of the main reason’s Dubai is on the map.

Why would the Neom Freezone be important economically? 8 - 10% of the worlds sea cargo travels through the Suez Canal. This would make the Neom Freezone along with the Port of Neom one of the best cargo ship’s “distribution stops” in the Middle East. View current Suez Canal traffic here: https://www.marinevesseltraffic.com/SUEZ-CANAL-AIS/ship-traffic-tracker

Along with the Suez Canal, Neom will also have to offer one of the safest, for ships, water ways in the Gulf of Aqaba. The Gulf of Aqaba is a very calm water way in which ships will be able to access without the worry of sea currents and waves. If you are not a sailor, this is a BIG DEAL. The Gulf of Aqaba also has land access to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Saudi does not do commerce with Israel, but Jordan and Egypt does.

Jordan and Israel are currently planning on building new faster railways from the Northern tip of the Gulf of Aqaba. This will allow cargo ships to deliver their cargo via the Gulf of Aqaba, then transport the cargo via rail to either the cargo’s final destination or to another cargo ship on the Mediterranean Sea without traveling through the Suez Canal. It costs a large cargo ship $235,000 USD to transit the Suez Canal.

Good luck on selling your Neom domain names.

Neom Smith

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back