IT.COM

question Should i renew if these type of domains are not sold in the first year ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MHExplorer

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

Could you please advice, is it good decision to renew 3l biz, two words .org domains if they are not sold in the first year, even though the price is less than $1000 ?

When to decide to drop your domains ?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone,

Could you please advice, is it good decision to renew 3l biz, two words .org domains if they are not sold in the first year, even though the price is less than $1000 ?

When to decide to drop your domains ?

Thanks
Good afternoon.

The only point I'd make is know your stats for your own domains but also check other domains which have sold on the aftermarket and have been published as such. There appears to be a slow run on sales in general at the moment although the forecasts for the 4th quarter of this year showed some optimism. This however does not appear to have carried through on the main and reported sales in general on NP have slowed too which would be a useful indicator of the state of the market. Check similar names to your own i.e. if other 3L dotbiz have sold, how often and for how much.

If you can afford to wait and you have a good feeling for your names it may be worth the renewal of some if not all and wait out the storm.

Good luck on your journey.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
Depends on what you've got...

S/E/O (BIZ) - Keep
Q/V/X (BIZ) - Dump

W/I/N/E/ C/L/U/B (ORG) - Keep
W/I/N/E C/L/U/B/B/I/N/G (ORG) - Dump

Put them in the appraisal section. I don't mind sharing 2 cents

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back