Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sulaiman Saafir

Sulaiman Saafir Established Member

Hi,
    I am double-minded about renewing my domain
    ExactIdea.com

I also have ExactIdeas.com and renewed it. Should I renew ExactIdea.com too?

Exact-Idea.com Is registered for the next ten years by someone else in America, and XactIdea.com is in use from Bangladesh.

What is your opinion?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

My problem with it is its a bit unnecessary. People have ideas, but this is exact ideas ...

The brand somewhat indicates: "There are ideas out there, but these are exact ideas ..these are more precise than others" (exact)

In summary: It doesn't feel that right. An idea is an idea, exact doesn't really come into it. Offers accepted while you own them ...a package would be best (hope I'm wrong about my thought process)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  3. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

For this domain name I can hardly see any end-user who would actually pay money to get it. Even for blogs/social it's not that fluid name, let alone business... Sorry, little value...

4. enterscope

enterscope Domain Investments VIP

If you renewed the plural then you should definitely keep the singular.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice