domain Should I renew any of these domains? - OnlineJobService.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNEyes

Established Member
Impact
As a newbie Last year I hand registered these domains. All these domains are very close to expiration. Should I renew any of these domains? I'm very confused, because I've not got any sell proposal for these domains. The list of the domains are
  1. OnlineJobService.com
  2. CashAndDelivery.com
  3. InvestmentOnline.net
  4. MaternalHealth.net
  5. ValuationProcess.com
  6. DiabetesDietMenu.com
  7. DiabetesPrescription.com
  8. MoneyMultiplier.org
  9. CricketAuctions.com
  10. SavingsIdeas.com
  11. SavingsSecurity.com
  12. SpicyDrinks.com
  13. CatchTheCandy.com
  14. NameExhibition.com
  15. DieselSedan.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should have posted this in the appraisal thread. I would not renew any of these.

Last edited:
•••
Agree with @mr-x ...not so thrilled over the domains

However, favourite of the bunch being spicydrinks.com. Drinks aren't typically considered "spicy", but in slang means "cool" or "awesome" ...not bad, in my view. I consider it respectable at mid hundreds, up to high hundreds

Last edited:
•••
I'm very confused, because I've not got any sell proposal for these domains.

Hi

what were your expectations for amount of proposals, that you would receive for those names,
and how did you arrive at that conclusion?

imo....

•••
Hi

what were your expectations for amount of proposals, that you would receive for those names,
and how did you arrive at that conclusion?

imo....
did you park any of them to see if they get traffic? try that first before delete. ty.

•••
SpicyDrinks.com is the best shot there. It's not perfect, but has a chance. This one I'd renew, the rest - dump it.

•••
agree with @VadimK Iberica the only one in the bunch that caught my eye

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back