Dynadot

domain Should I accept the offer on FaDa88.com???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Y

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I just received an offer for FaDa88.com. The initial offer was USD1,200, and my counter offer was USD8,888. After further negotiation, the buyer said his final offer is USD2,500.

"FaDa" is a Chinese pinyin and has a meaning of rich. "88" has a meaning of double rich in Chinese.

Do you think USD2,500 is a fair price for the domain? Should I accept the offer?

Thanks for your advice in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes, as it's a letter / digit - combination, I think you should accept here, at least if you need the money.

•••
What was your acquisition price?

How appealing is this domain to Chinese users? If you think after rejecting this offer, other Chinese users will see value in it and offer you more, then you can wait.

If you think this is a once in lifetime offer, acquisition price is low and ROI is good, then go for it.

It is better to make a sale now with decent ROI than to wait for an offer which may never come.

"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush."

Last edited:
•••
I would take it. I like your counter offer.

Last edited:
•••
No doubt - go for it
Fair and nice

•••
Does uniregistry work well? Is it a registrar or a domain market? I searched my Sedomls domains, they didnt appear there.

•••
What was your acquisition price?

How appealing is this domain to Chinese users? If you think after rejecting this offer, other Chinese users will see value in it and offer you more, then you can wait.

If you think this is a once in lifetime offer, acquisition price is low and ROI is good, then go for it.

It is better to make a sale now with decent ROI than to wait for an offer which may never come.

"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush."

The domain was hand registered in 2016 and was renewed once in 2017.

•••
•••
If fada.com for $2500 absolutely NO.
fada88 . com $2500 no doubt, take the money and run!

•••
It's a great Chinese domain and personally I would not be so eager. I would hold out for 5k and now that you know there is interest maybe consider posting it in some Chinese forums. Lucky numbers and digits are huge in China and I think you can get more.

•••
It is not easy to sell letter number combination domain. It take years. Take and run as fast as you can.

•••
•••
For us, for not Chinese - very fair price :xf.grin:

•••
•••
For us, for not Chinese - very fair price :xf.grin:

The buyer is a Chinese... Do you think the domain should be worth more than USD2,500 in Chinese perspective?

•••
The buyer is a Chinese... Do you think the domain should be worth more than USD2,500 in Chinese perspective?
May be if you want sit on it years after years. I don't like this policy unless domain is excellent one. Example one.com (not my domain).

•••

I think, accept $2500. This is lottery, you may to wait many years. You can sell it for $2500 now and catch another better domain for $2500 and recell for xxxxx.

•••
There is FaDa

then add the luckiest number combo a double 8

This domain has value, I still say I would hold

Now if 2.5k means the world to you then sell but really it's a drop in the bucket and I would not sell it under 5k. Your costs are next to nothing and you just need to show value to an end user.

I bet once you sell it and you see it in use you are going to kick yourself if you sell on the cheap.

•••
There is FaDa

Now if 2.5k means the world to you then sell but really it's a drop in the bucket and I would not sell it under 5k. Your costs are next to nothing and you just need to show value to an end user.

I bet once you sell it and you see it in use you are going to kick yourself if you sell on the cheap.
It is the reason end users prefer buy now from go daddy or huge domain.

•••
There is FaDa

Taken at COM NET only. A potential buyers can to use .IO, CC or another TLDs.

•••
Based on what you say, I see how it is a special name within the Chinese culture. Nevertheless, given that this is the first reasonable offer (I presume?) in almost two years, and personally it seems to me the price is at least competitive, if it was mine, I would accept it. You have a huge return on investment!

•••
•••
take it, and use the money for better domain portfolio

•••
RUN!
69cf1794a7c2489ac741d812e347739d.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back