auction ShortyLinks.io - $100 start

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LosAtmos

Established Member
Impact
FOR SALE - ShortyLinks.io - Sleek and Modern URL shortener.

https://shortylinks.io/

This is a custom designed URL shortening service that utilizes material design and collects payments through Stripe Checkout. It is built to use the Short.io API as its link generation mechanism (https://short.io). There is a contact form that uses Twilio Sendgrid for customers to contact you and report inappropriate links for administrative action.

The site is connected to Google Firebase (where it is hosted), Analytics, Ads, Search Console, etc. and you can have the Google account these features are associated with ([email protected]) if you wish. You will also receive/be added as teammates to the Cloudflare and Sendgrid accounts associated with the side.

The specific domains used can be changed to anything you like (as well as the emojis) but the ones shown in this listing and on the live website are included in the sale. These domains have a lot of registration time left. The majority are registered at Namecheap so it is recommended you have a Namecheap account so they can be pushed to you for minimal interruption of the service. Only one, inb4.im, is registered at 101 Domain.

The domain the site is currently served from (shortylinks.io) has a DA of 45 with over 2 million backlinks. This is the result of my own linkbuilding efforts.

The site unfortunately does not have a paying customer base as is, but with the right marketing you can get customers in no time. That is why I'm selling; I now work full time and am no longer able to grow this project myself including market research and ad planning. Alternatively, if you're looking to acquire a site like this as a hobby and run it as a free service, that is also fine. In which case I will provide you with a version of the source code without Stripe implementation.

Also included in the sale is a professional SEO research report i.e. suggestions for meta tags, technical improvements, etc.

$100 start, bidding in $100 increments. Payment through PayPal or Stripe invoice. Bidding ends 120 hours after the last bid is placed.

Thanks for looking and have a great day! ❤️‍🔥

Screenshot_20230128-142834_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20230128-142846_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20230128-142909_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20230128-142953_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20230128-143817_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20230128-143831_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20230128-144500_Chrome.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back