IT.COM

sales ShopBTC $100 offer to $10,000 sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all -

Wanted to announce the sale of the .com here. ShopBTC completed yesterday for $10,000. Initial offer was $100, then $2,000, and then the ultimate sales price.

I live for this stuff!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats and Thanks for sharing.

•••
Congratulations! Good Going.

•••
Fantastic - congratulations !

•••
•••
•••
Hi all -

Wanted to announce the sale of the .com here. ShopBTC completed yesterday for $10,000. Initial offer was $100, then $2,000, and then the ultimate sales price.

I live for this stuff!
Hi all -

I live for this stuff!
Congratulations sir

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale and while most lowballers are quickly scared off by any counter, you just never know....

I once had a $20 GD offer turn into $100, then $2,000 and finally $3500, but then there the other 100+ GoDaddy $20 lowballs that are pure garbage.

Last edited:
•••
Hi all -

I live for this stuff!
congrats Keith

•••
•••
•••
how long have you kept it ? congratulation!

•••
I have also have similar domain name M*i*c*r*o*B*T*C and received $9999 offer on it. I'm holding onto it for now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

•••
•••
•••
Fantastic - congratulations!
(y)

•••
Congratulations on the sale. Its a nice one.

Did anybody visited the page again?
It looks horrible! Can't understand why someone invests $10k for a name
and bring up such a bad webdesign.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back