Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay727

Established Member
Impact
I was just looking for a domain which have a keyword "store" and 99,199 or 299

then came across store299.com its showing on godaddy that its premium and its price is 50,000 $
on what bases these people decide that the domain is premium,
is it really worth this much amount???
i think seller have to wait for lifetime to get this price.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even if you take out 5 zeros, it would not be worth the price.

•••
thanks for the comment,

it means same goes for afterbus.com someone put it for more than 25000 $

•••
•••
People can ask what they want. Asking price has no correlation to value many times.

Brad

•••
Yeah, we have a couple of members here at NP who are offering their domain at BIN for $400,000 to $700,000.
I wonder, when was the last time a domain got sold here at such price.

I like these guys and their success formula in life. Their formula is simple: "Get up from bed one fine morning, hand register a domain that you feel lucky about and sell it for half a million dollars on NP." Simple..!!

•••
Yeah, we have a couple of members here at NP who are offering their domain at BIN for $400,000 to $700,000.
I wonder, when was the last time a domain got sold here at such price.

I like these guys and their success formula in life. Their formula is simple: "Get up from bed one fine morning, hand register a domain that you feel lucky about and sell it for half a million dollars on NP." Simple..!!

Lol :)

•••
•••
The fact that this name meets the OP's domain requirements proves its not worth $0. just sayin..

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back