Registered On: 2019/04/02

Start: $1
Inc: $1 or more
Bin: $ 150
Auction Ends: 96 hours after the last bid or BIN
Payment: PayPal
Transfer: Push ONLY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for the bid. Next bid only $2

•••
•••
•••
i won your auction. PM sent

•••
Shimmu.com
Registrar: godaddy.com
Expires On: 2023/04/02
Registered On: 2019/04/02

Start: $1
Inc: $1 or more
Bin: $ 150
Auction Ends: 96 hours after the last bid or BIN
Payment: PayPal
Transfer: Push ONLY

The name, Shimmu.com has transfer has been initiated. I hope Shimmu.com does well for @mitch007

Shimmu.com is such a great name that sold for $1 (one dollar) that I hope @mitch007 enjoys very much .

Thank you for your involvement @Echo Mod Team for allowing @mitch007 a place to run for this $1 auction

Again Enjoy Shimmu.com!!!!

•••
The name, Shimmu.com has transfer has been initiated. I hope Shimmu.com does well for @mitch007

Shimmu.com is such a great name that sold for $1 (one dollar) that I hope @mitch007 enjoys very much .

Thank you for your involvement @Echo Mod Team for allowing @mitch007 a place to run for this $1 auction

Again Enjoy Shimmu.com!!!!
I appreciate the motivating comments above. I see you really know how to express yourself here.

Thank you for your words of encouragement and gratitude toward me for winning your domain name for only $1 . It is appreciated that you feel so good about this and so reflective in private messages. I enjoyed our conversations there. And just to think that the moderators allowed me " a place to run" to discuss this amazing auction with them also.

But I am tormented by something. I cannot enjoy this domain name as much as you obviously do.
As you already know plans are being made to return Shimmu.com to you since I never accepted the push in my Go Daddy account. .

Good luck in the future Greg.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back