Dan.com

discuss Shiba Inu Token Showcase and discussion

Namecheap
Impact
One of my favourite meme coins that I have invested in lately is Shiba Inu ( SHIB ), I've noticed a few movements in the domain space recently, not sure if connected to the coin but I though I would start a thread.

SHIB.ORG last sold for $3,488 on 2021-05-10 at BuyDomains
SHIBALOVE.COM last sold for $405 on 2021-05-28 at GoDaddy - ( bought by huge domains and now listed for $15,995 )

I've noticed a lot of domains have been registered recently, anyone invested in SHIB / SHIBA Domains? Feel free to showcase.

Cheers

Impact
One of my favourite meme coins that I have invested in lately is Shiba Inu ( SHIB ), I've noticed a few movements in the domain space recently, not sure if connected to the coin but I though I would start a thread.

SHIB.ORG last sold for $3,488 on 2021-05-10 at BuyDomains
SHIBALOVE.COM last sold for $405 on 2021-05-28 at GoDaddy - ( bought by huge domains and now listed for $15,995 )

I've noticed a lot of domains have been registered recently, anyone invested in SHIB / SHIBA Domains? Feel free to showcase.

Cheers

Some people call me a visionary, one day the world will know i am.

✌🏻

olcayto

Established Member
Impact
Shibpay.com : Sold $23,456 ( private sale- Not Mine)
Shibpayments.com available : Shib is going to $0.01 and this domain will sale for $50K-$100K in future.

Just 3 days ago acquired shibpay.xyz didn't know about this sale, thank you for sharing.

recently regged

shib.express

seodavid08

Established Member
Impact
@olcayto
Here is tweet i found in my twitter
twitterpic.png

olcayto

Established Member
Impact
Have bought some Shib. Must say, it a very very volatile coin. Never seen a coin with such growth and fall curves.

Have also regged ShibaInu.best just in case.
i was between shibainu/best and shibainu/trading went through shibainu/trading best of luck to both of us :)

Last edited: