IT.COM

discuss Share your "Rubbish" domains☺

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I've created this thread for hand reggers to request feedback from other hand reggers about the domain they just hand reg'd. Please share your domain here with a short explanation and please don't list more than one domain per day. Here is mine for today and feel free to comment;

HomerunAdvice.com
"Real Power"

this domain was inspired by one of the Castello brothers when he said to me in an email, "our advice is always free". His response to me made me feel like I'd just hit a homerun after reaching out to him.

Comments? Show us your rubbish:xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WhatstheUse (.)com
WhatistheUse (.)com

Im positive person!
These domains so unlike me ; )

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
entertain.org.uk - Had a grand idea of it being a charity to help lonely people not be so lonely or something.

•••
@jamesosix You were definitely on to something. There's a book called: Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community, where the author addresses how community bonds are breaking down and leaving people alone/lonely.

Last edited:
•••
namohnetworks:xf.frown:com
namohnetwork:xf.frown:com

I'm going to let them expire

•••
gimmethat.net - Toyed with the idea of starting an affiliate site similar to This Is Why Im Broke. The .net only costed 8 euro or something.
Still not sure what I was thinking... :(

•••
M e d i c a l o o .com (Ignore the spacing)

Let's just say I got carried away with Expireddomains stats and didn't perform my due diligence. Was trying to experiment with a domain I can park, later saw it's been failisted. One of the runts of the litter on my very miniscule portfolio.

Lesson of the day: Be careful trusting ED stats

•••
4lpro (.)com - I wanted to create an automated valuation tool for 4L.com domains but the model is not good when you try to predict above medium $xxx. What was the mistake? Reg the name before to finish my project, bad idea :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back