Dynadot

discuss Share Your Good Reason : Why You Still Using Certain Registrar ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pay.My.id

Top Member
Impact
As domain consumers, we certainly have a different experience when registering a domain at a registrar. Could NP members share the great reasons why you still loyal to the registrar you use today.

Make sure that we don't attack any registrar , we need to respect the policies of each registrar. It would be better if you also included a sample domain that was registered there

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the kind words.

It is true that we have created a culture of empowering everyone, regardless of their present circumstance. We believe everyone has the potential to be great so we would be fools to discount their potential. This has allowed us to create a true culture of co-creation and shared mission. This is pretty unique.

As we grow, our goal is not to be the biggest, but to be best. We will know we are succeeding when we have genuinely empowered as many people as possible to achieve their God-given purpose. Lord-willing we will continue to get to do that.

Looking ahead, we are doing what we can to design for scale, and to preserve sovereignty as an independent provider. In the scenario of becoming part of a larger entity, it would be conditional on aligning with an organization that could allow us to increase our impact.

Thank you @Rob Monster for taking a time to respond one of your customers. This thread open for all registrar and respect for all registrar. I believe every registrar want to serve their clients with best service based their policies

•••
Good luck, Rob!

Interesting to read and observe you as a CEO.

Thanks.

ICYMI, I am not big on spending too much time in the ivory tower. I am more comfortable on the factory floor where the smart people who get stuff done tend to hang out!

Regards,
Rob

•••
I use

dynadot
InternetX
Hexonet
and
I am leaving Godaddy
namesilo
and of course epik

I need to trust my registrar
I really don't trust epik

•••
Respect on your own decision when use some favourite registrar, thank you @frank-germany for sharing your experience.

•••
I dont have any favourite Register, but i like GoDaddy, Epik and Dynadot and Namecheap.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back