IT.COM

Share Your Best GEO domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Share Your Best GEO Domain

Alright. Don't be shy!..... :snaphappy: Why not share your best GEO domain registrations with the community. It does not matter what extension as long as it is a nice GEO domain. :blink:

Please share your GEO domain registrations.

Here's one of mine:

1. DowntownChicago.info

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ShermanOaks.xyz
WoodlandHills.xyz
Calabasas.xyz

•••
http://Lviv.com - I know it's a 4l, but it's a developed site about the most beautiful city in the East of Europe.

•••
•••
My top 'pure' geos are two lakes:
OkanaganLake (dawt com)
KootenayLake (dawt com)

I live in a city beside the first one, and was born in a town beside the second one, so both have sentimental value to me. I receive offers from realtors and resorts etc because both lakes are very strong tourist destinations here in B.C. I haven't sold them yet. Keep thinking about developing. Keep putting it off. You know how it is. Just landers on both sites right now.

Best non-pure geo (geo + some other word) is:
NewYorkHighlights (dawt com)
Pretty much every major city in the world is taken with 'highlights'. I think VegasHighlights or LasVegasHighlights sold a couple years ago, memory tells me it was for around $4.5k but I might remember that wrong. I know it was for a good amount.
But I think I own one of the best city + highlights domains in the world. However I haven't emailed end users for it, and I may just auction it off here soon. Which reminds me, it just expired and I gotta go renew it :)

•••
PhilippinesTravel.com
EmiratesOnline.com
BookChina.com

•••
•••
WebsiteDesignLosAngeles.net which I'm considering selling.

•••
•••
UkraineCities.com
UkraineImages.com
NikolaevPhotos.com

•••
ö.vip

ö = Österreich = Austria in german language
On european keyboards, the letter 'ö' has his own key.

Last edited:
•••
Antverpen.com - a correct name in several European languages
Kropyvnytskyi.com - a new name of Kirovograd

•••
•••
TexasCity.co

VirtualUnitedKingdom.com

•••
EGOA.com

• Goa is a state in India
  • One of the best/most popular tourist destination in India
  • Almost all 1.2 Billion Indian aware of Goa
  • Millions of Tourists coming from out of India

Last edited:
•••
I own BostonSecurityServices.com and BabylonTown.com, but was unsuccessful in selling them both by outbounding and at Godaddy auction.

•••
SterlingHeights.info

Lived there many years ago...the second time I had a car stolen was there...1st night in town and it was brand new...never had the t-tops out...good times though...locals knew how to have fun! :xf.grin:

got HaikuHawaii . com today

...cause I want to live there one day...maybe in my car or a tent behind someones house...

Last edited:
•••
•••
tumblr_on16naO29U1vz2kd0o1_250.png

:)

•••
SanAntonioLogo.com and several other large cities + service with huge populations and lots of start-UPS.

•••
Brussels.io
India.rs
Ranchi.co
Jharkhand.co
Shimla.co

•••
IndiaVR.com - This can be for virtual reality or vacation rentals... (y)

•••
•••
IcelandDeals com
TurkeyHolidayDeals com - currently auctioned at Flippa

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back