Dynadot

discuss Share Ideas to Flatten The Curve of COVID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TauseefKhan

Top Member
Impact
I prefer calling it just COVID. Its curve is rising. According to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ the curve on 1st March started with 86604 and today it's 350k+ and rising.

All businesses are down - and, we may need to compare Feb sales with Mar sales to measure Domain Names business results. The purpose of this post is to have some virtual/information based ideas that domainers can share. And, which may help in flattening the curve.

What did I do? I forwarded one of my domain names (OutbreakLab) to WHO.INT website so the direct type-in visitor can learn more information about the outbreak/pandemic at WHO.INT website.

Forwarding to other domains without the consent of its owner is allowed or not - I don't know. But, for good cause, I don't think it's a problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
°•» Streetlight powered / tethered drones (1 per 3 mile ave) with heat and bio sensors to detect pedestrian body temps and airborne pathogen PPM fluxes.

°•» Unmanned Police sidewalk bots (using EV and streetlight base power connects) to monitor and enforce '6 feet' social distancing.

... with related (hygiene, testing and warning, etc.) applications in both deployments.

•••
How about we arrest all the Spring Break idiots right now? where ever they maybe.
Let's start there first.

next? let's stop all ithe diots having "house party's" and "get togethers" either family or friends or whatever?

Also, sorry Jews you know I love guys but can we please not have an Bat mitzvahs of any kind for now? Shalom!

next?

All stores that are currently frequented by shoppers like Supermarkets, Grocery or convenience stores or pharmacies. It's not cold out anymore. How about we leave the front door open so no one has to stress out about opening doors?

next. here's an idea? so no one has to be around each other ANYWHERE.

why not design a texting system.

supermarket? Duct tape a huge X about 6 feet from your store

People then should order online and if they really need to come pick it up at the store. It will be ready for them. Just wait for the Text and go to the big X and wait your turn.

This way we don't need people bunched up together all close.

When you get the text. you have 15 minutes to get to the designated X make it 5 or 10 big duct tape X's on the ground 6 feet apart when the first X is called everyone moves up.

Also, How about if you have a cough? or sniffles" or feel warm?

STAY the F*ck home.

if you know you have a cough but you "swear" it's not Covid why create undue stress and doubt at the supermarket or where ever? why not ask a friend or family to get stuff for you instead?

no friends? have it delivered.

Also for your own safety. There are a lot of people on edge right now out there. I can see it. I've seens news stories where people are being assaulted because they just wore a mask or because they coughed.

There was even a stabbing in NYC fairly recently.

A grocery store in NJ shoprite had to halt business temporarily because someone coughed or looked like they had flu like symptoms.

We don't need that. It creates doubt. and who will shop there anymore? then everyone will stop going there because they assume it's "tainted".

next? let's stop all sales even the auctions Starting at 1 cent.

Seems as though I'm realizing now that the LOOPHOLE for price gouging is to simply list say an N95 mask for say 1 cent.

Ebay seems to allow this. Eventually the Gov will step in and track all BUY NOW sold masks priced at $50-$75 or even $100+.

but I don't know if it's much "anti-price gouging defense" if you send your N95 to auction starting at 1 cent. You know already it won't end at 1 cent or 10 cents.

I've seen already a ton of these auctions end up just like the BUY NOW price of $75-$100.

It's crazy now. I think the Gov is going to need to halt any and all N95 sales on Ebay or at least make all sales to the USA be void.

It's just not right to be selling these for so much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back