Dynadot

question Shall I register this domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hi you all

Recently, i came across a domain dropped and found that this domain sold for 48000USD on Sedo in the past after i do some research, What's more, the domain once started a website after it bought from Sedo and has some traffic as for now as well according to the web bot analytics.

Therefore,my question is it worth to register it again or not?

Your opinion will be highly appreciated in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without mentioning the domain name, it's difficult to help :xf.grin:

•••
If you mention the name it will be gone in 3 seconds

•••
•••
Send DM to individuals that you trust - like me!

Last edited:
•••
Hi you all

Recently, i came across a domain dropped and found that this domain sold for 48000USD on Sedo in the past after i do some research, What's more, the domain once started a website after it bought from Sedo and has some traffic as for now as well according to the web bot analytics.

Therefore,my question is it worth to register it again or not?

Your opinion will be highly appreciated in advance.
Since the domain dropped already, the best thing for you is to get it registered before anyone else.
Remember, you are not the only one with free access to it for now.

A fresh registration cost lesser than further regret that would greet it afterwards.

Afterall, you have made your researches.

Best wishes.

•••
Since the domain dropped already, the best thing for you is to get it registered before anyone else.
Remember, you are not the only one with free access to it for now.

A fresh registration cost lesser than further regret that would greet it afterwards.

Afterall, you have made your researches.

Best wishes.

Hi friend, thanks for your good advice, i found another domain dropped again, 4200 visitors per day, 130000 or so visitors a month and ADs can generate approximately 25USD per day, domain worth 18000 USD according to the web analysis , but i dont know for sure it is accurate or not , what will you do if you were me?register it or not ,thanks very much in advance!

•••
Hi friend, thanks for your good advice, i found another domain dropped again, 4200 visitors per day, 130000 or so visitors a month and ADs can generate approximately 25USD per day, domain worth 18000 USD according to the web analysis , but i dont know for sure it is accurate or not , what will you do if you were me?register it or not ,thanks very much in advance!
All this shows you are good at attempting to be better and make informed decisions.

Loved your spirit

If you are sure about your researches, kindly go ahead and acquire those.

Goodluck

•••
All this shows you are good at attempting to be better and make informed decisions.

Loved your spirit

If you are sure about your researches, kindly go ahead and acquire those.

Goodluck
I would register it without delays

•••
I'd register them. I think some registrars offer a refund policy. So if you have buyer's remorse, you may be able to cancel.

The only thing I wonder about is why nobody caught them. Registrars will keep almost anything and try to auction it off.

If you decide not to register them, feel free to DM the names to me. If I register them, I'd be happy to give you a finder's fee if they sell.

•••
this domain sold for 48000USD on Sedo in the past

More importantly, when did it sell? If it sold back in 2000, though chance it's still in demand and that valuable now.

If it sold for 48K up to a few years ago, take the gamble.

Last edited:
•••
I would register it without delays
Thanks,I have registered it already and planed to park at sedo see if the web bot analysis is accurate or not , i call it“ testing plan” for the next.

•••
More importantly, when did it sell? If it sold back in 2000, though chance it's still in demand and that valuable now.

Thanks,It had sold for nearly 20yrs ,but the problem is that this domain has“-” ,that caused me hard to make a decision.

•••

Thanks, actually,it's not surprisely at all, Not all domain extensions that support to be caught by bot(API), Why do I hesitate to register it since it has "-" ,maybe, “-” make the former owner to give up on it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back