Dynadot

domain Sexwoman.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thought's about this domain? I have a good click rate.However if it was set up it would be a good moneymaker.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On the name alone, mid to high $xx.

Anthony

:gn:

•••
Thanks. I was offered 12k for the name 2 months ago and the offer is still pending with some final appraisal info needed

•••
12k for SexWoman.info?

Take it!

Really, on the basis of the name, its more of a low xxx value. The name doesn't really make much sense: what exactly is a 'Sex Woman'? 'Sexy Woman' or 'Woman Sex' seems understandable, but 'Sex Woman' just seems out of place.

So unless you're getting good traffic, I would sell it hands down at 12k. Thats a lot for a .info...

•••
If I were you, I would take the 12k without hesitation.

•••
Good Golly...go for it! That's an awesome offer! I'm jealous!

•••
"Thanks. I was offered 12k for the name 2 months ago and the offer is still pending with some final appraisal info needed"

Appraisal info needed? Did they offer 12k and then said you need to get it appraised?
If so, don't do it- it's a scam.

the name is not too bad, but it surely isn't worth 12k IMO...

•••
its a scam. Ask them to get themselves appraised, if any expenses they can deduct from the 12k and pay rest to you.

•••
This is incredible, but hope it is not a scam (which I am sure it is).

The highest .info sold transaction recorded was credit.info sold for $36,000 on 2006-12-20.

Check out what you can get for .info at around $12,000:

family.info $13,006
rental.info $7,000
manhattan.info $10,000
names.info $10,465
party.info $7,500
idaho.info $7,000
physician.info $10,500

Anthony

•••
anthonysun said:
This is incredible, but hope it is not a scam (which I am sure it is).

The highest .info sold transaction recorded was credit.info sold for $36,000 on 2006-12-20.

Check out what you can get for .info at around $12,000:

family.info $13,006
rental.info $7,000
manhattan.info $10,000
names.info $10,465
party.info $7,500
idaho.info $7,000
physician.info $10,500

Anthony

The highest was actually Sex.info for $220k I believe. The second highest was Travel.info for a little over 100k

•••
sashas said:
The highest was actually Sex.info for $220k I believe. The second highest was Travel.info for a little over 100k

Thank you for the info. I think Justin needs to update these transactions into his database for NameBio.com

Anthony

•••
Unfortunately, it sounds like a scam. I'd say the name alone is worth reg ;/

•••
LOL! Ya im not betting the farm that this dude is serious.. I asked him to get an appraisal but he didn’t want to. Hey if your going to spend 12K you can spend an extra 60 bucks to make sure what your buying is worth it. He kept on requesting a specific appraisal Co. which was just started up. I think he was spamming to get business for this site.
Oh. By the way Premium Domains certified this domain as a premuim it had a score of over 500 so I dont know. :td:

Last edited:
•••
We've all been hit with this scam. They really need to make one of these threads a sticky, I don't know why they haven't yet.

•••
well, it does have a very high OVT - 96k

But then, I'm not sure if the OVT is for 'Sex Woman' or 'Woman Sex'. IMO, the latter makes much more sense.

All TLDs have been taken too. But even then, I don't see it being worth more than low xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back