Dynadot

domains Several aesthetic .eth domains | ☥☥☥.eth | 💮💮💮.eth | ⚕⚕⚕.eth | 𓃕𓃕𓃕.eth | ☿☿☿.eth

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereum

Impact

I currently own several Ethereum domains, they each costed me anywhere from $1,500 to $2,500 per to mint. The renewal fees are $640 per year on each domain; they expire on the week of 11/11/2022 with a 90 day grace period following.

For cryptocurrency based offers, they can all be found at OpenSea under the username Hatena, or just search the domain of your liking. Alternatively, you can private message me at ☥☥☥.eth#5616 on Discord and we can discuss your offer, preferred payment method or if there is any other matter you would like to share with me.

☥☥☥.eth | 💮💮💮.eth | ⚕⚕⚕.eth | 𓃕𓃕𓃕.eth | ☿☿☿.eth

• ☥☥☥.eth, this is my favorite domain and I would be happy to keep it for myself, however, I will sell it for the right price. It is a very well known and popularized symbol, the Ankh or the Egyptian Key of Life. There is one other Ankh Unicode domain (𓋹𓋹𓋹.eth), but it has already been minted and ☥☥☥ is the more aesthetic one in my opinion, it also appears as a golden colored symbol on Samsung phones.
  • 💮💮💮.eth, these are the cherry blossom flowers, it is a very aesthetic domain and it is colored on all Emoji keyboard platforms. It is the first domain of the group minted by me, I really enjoy this domain but feel as if another would find more value in it than I.
  • ⚕⚕⚕.eth, this is my final favorite, the staff of Aesculapius / Hermes / Kundalini, it is colored on all mobile keyboards except for Apple. This symbol may someday see a sale to a Hospital, Medical School or other large health related field. This symbol is phenomenally popular among doctors, several United States states actually have it on their license plates. Not only is this a popular medical symbol but it is also present in several religious, occult, and folk incarnations.
  • 𓃕𓃕𓃕.eth, is the sacred cow hieroglyph, I liked it because I have a bullish mindset when it comes to my finances. I found it much more aesthetic than the regular bull/ox Emojis. It is a representation of the Book of the Heavenly Cow, a 330 verse text, who's original version was found in the shrine of King Tutankhamun himself. The book partially elaborates the reasoning behind the imperfect state of the world through humanity's transgressions against the supreme Sun God, Ra.
  • ☿☿☿.eth, this is Mercury's caduceus, it originates from the papyri of the Greek horoscopes and today it is commonly used as a Zodiac / Astrological symbol. Besides the periodic element of Hg, it is also used to designate the metal Mercury / Quicksilver. This is also a symbol loved by the singer Ghostemane who made a song called "Mercury: Retrograde" in 2017.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back