Dynadot

question Seo domains resources

NameSilo
Watch

emhemmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello
I am beginner and I want resources to learn seo domains. How I can find cheap good seo domain from expired domains .net. How I can validate it as good domain to build website on it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
visit namelooka.com . A perfect domaining tool.

•••
•••
Hello
I am beginner and I want resources to learn seo domains.
You need keywords and traffic. For that you can use Moz or Word Stream or Word Tracker or HREFS or SEM Rush or Mangools or Spy Fu. Just sign up for an account.
How I can find cheap good seo domain from expired domains .net.
Cheap is subjective. What's your budget? Best way to find good quality keyword domain name is to register C.C.T.L.D. extension because there's less competition than .com and because it's easier to get top places on Google for your country - unless it's America in which case you'd be better off using a .com (but it's not absolutely necessary). I bet most Namepros members learnt Expired Domains the hard way through trial and error. Suggest you do the same mate.
How I can validate it as good domain to build website on it.
Make it better than the best domain name currently top of Google for your keywords. To do that use E.M. domain name and use C.C.T.L.D. extension. Can't be beaten.

Last edited:
•••
gambling at it best to be honest you cannot make sure a domain has not been penalized by google or other major platforms like facebook without actually pulling the trigger and buying it also good and cheap is extremely subjective by good you mean high DA/DR ? by cheap you mean 500$ ? what niche are you looking to get into ?

•••
Which niche are you looking at? Keep in mind that some domains can be risky to buy when using for SEO.

•••
I still got a da 44 and pa 43 domain using ExpiredDomains.net. I got Wavsex.xyz last 2 weeks even high Spam Score, but has a lot of good backlinks from .edu and news portal.

I can short with matricts available in ExpiredDomains.net, but it is a secret how to use ExpiredDomains.net to short it.

There are a lot of da 30 up at ExpiredDomains.net available for reg fee, but I only buy da and pa 40 up domains. There are others who also bought da pa 40 up domains using ExpiredDomains.net, so it is not easy. Who is the fastest will get the domains.

Screenshot_2022-09-01-06-08-27-649_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I highly recommend that you stop looking at "DA" (Domain Authority), as it's a useless metric that has absolutely nothing to do with actual search engine rankings. It means nothing at all, and can actually be manipulated. I've see a lot of people fake Domain Authority on a domain just to make you think you have a "high DA" domain that's valuable. It's not.

Instead, use Majestic Trust Flow, look at the ahrefs and majestic.com backlinks and make sure that the links are still there. Then look at the domain name in Google to see if it's still actually in Google and hasn't been banned.

Look at the DNP Score of the domain name to make sure there are no issues with it.

Look at semrush.com keyword data to see if the domain name still actually ranks for any keywords.

•••
I highly recommend that you stop looking at "DA" (Domain Authority), as it's a useless metric that has absolutely nothing to do with actual search engine rankings. It means nothing at all, and can actually be manipulated. I've see a lot of people fake Domain Authority on a domain just to make you think you have a "high DA" domain that's valuable. It's not.

Instead, use Majestic Trust Flow, look at the ahrefs and majestic.com backlinks and make sure that the links are still there. Then look at the domain name in Google to see if it's still actually in Google and hasn't been banned.

Look at the DNP Score of the domain name to make sure there are no issues with it.

Look at semrush.com keyword data to see if the domain name still actually ranks for any keywords.
Yes I had check all those, even source of Backlink. Fake da and pa domains have no good backlinks. It's easy to make. Just forward it to Google.com and you can get fake metricks.

There are true high da pa domains there. Even with high spam score, it doesn't mean as spam domains. Spam score only to predict if it is potentially had been blocked by Google. But to check it always have to check one by one.

It is now blocked in Google Indonesia because it is registered in Indonesian registrar, and have sex word in it. The Ministry of IT Indonesia has regulation to block all domains with gambling, bet, sex, nude, etc.

IMG_20220901_080703.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-01-08-10-45-216_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-01-08-24-58-959_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
It can be a risky gamble sometimes. Must look at the domains properly for sure.

•••
cheap and good might exist somewhere in another universe, not here

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back