IT.COM

domain SEO.CEO just purchased this..GOOD or Waste of $?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttrank75

happy to be locked in thedomaindungeon.comRestricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the domain is purchases for resell purposes, I think it will not be profitable venture.

Not entirely sure, but I think it has premium renewal around 500 usd/year..is this correct?

If so, probably impossible to resell. If I am not correct and you secured it with renewal around 20-30 USD/year, I would change my opinion of its value totally, and would say good buy. It is nice, it is rhyme, and would serve as very nice brandable for many seo experts ..in this case easy resale for 500-2-3k in next 2-3 years I would feel :)

So it all depends on renewal imo..

•••
When I saw it yesterday It didn't really hit me with what it was. Now
I see it as SEO Cheif Executive Officer lol It's cute. But doesnt seem like a slam dunk the someone would want to use it. I typed a random three letter and they wanted $90 a year. So it is at least that to keep the domain. The dot com of seoceo.com been regged since 2005 and on sedo for a min offer of E90. So it's not looking too good for this domain getting out of $xxx Good Luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
How do you know if you do not know renewal?:)

I know the renewal is about $450 to $500 depending on the registrar. I have been buying & selling GTLDs since 2014.

Last edited:
•••
I know the renewal is about $450 to $500 depending on the registrar. I have been buying & selling GTLDs since 2014.
If you know that for sure, it is of course different story then :) Personally, I have not found a tool yet which would show with 100% accuracy renewals of domains, which were already registered..most people use mrdomain.com to check that out, but I found there are lot of discrepancies - and do not need to go far, I have such examples directly in my portfolio. This is the reason why I wanted to have renewal confirmed by op first, although here it will be probably around 450-500 as you have stated).

•••
Feels safe to assume it is not the standard 3 letter renewal. Even $100 renewal would start hurting the odds of success on the 2nd year

•••
If you know that for sure, it is of course different story then :) Personally, I have not found a tool yet which would show with 100% accuracy renewals of domains, which were already registered..most people use mrdomain.com to check that out, but I found there are lot of discrepancies - and do not need to go far, I have such examples directly in my portfolio. This is the reason why I wanted to have renewal confirmed by op first, although here it will be probably around 450-500 as you have stated).

I understand. You can also verify the renewal by initiating a transfer to Uniregistry https://uniregistry.com/account/transfer/transfer_in or check at www.tldpros.com

•••
thanks for the feedback everyone ill keep this in mind as I approach renewal!
If the domain is purchases for resell purposes, I think it will not be profitable venture.

Not entirely sure, but I think it has premium renewal around 500 usd/year..is this correct?

If so, probably impossible to resell. If I am not correct and you secured it with renewal around 20-30 USD/year, I would change my opinion of its value totally, and would say good buy. It is nice, it is rhyme, and would serve as very nice brandable for many seo experts ..in this case easy resale for 500-2-3k in next 2-3 years I would feel :)

So it all depends on renewal imo..
I purchased it with brandable SEO in mind. Especially with its rhyming characteristics & extremely easy to remember. thanks for the feedback warrior sir ! lol

•••
•••
No worries, just save your $. I would say.......

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back