IT.COM

domain seniorcitizens.health

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fiesta

Impact
I have an offer but looking looking for the community value estimation first, thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 4 domains with seniorcitizen listed on namebio. Average price is $1600 but they are all .com

I think the domain fits the extension well and it targets a huge market so I wouldn't be surprised if you said you were offered more. I also wouldn't be surprised if you were offered low 3 digits due to the high renewal cost and .health being a relatively new extension.

•••
I like this domain a lot. low-mid $x,xxx to an end-user.

•••
Nice one ! my appraisal is low-mid x.xxx as adm2736

Good Luck

•••
Mid xxx - low x,xxx to an end user if you're lucky and I was being generous.

BET/TER/SEN/IORS.com is on Sedo for $800 and once the buyer finds it you're going to regret taking whatever that was on offer.

Last edited:
•••
BetterSeniors.com doesn't make much sense to me. Personally, I don't think that domain is worth anything. In my eyes, that is a poor comparison for this GTLD.

•••
BetterSeniors.com doesn't make much sense to me. Personally, I don't think that domain is worth anything. In my eyes, that is a poor comparison for this GTLD.

I thought the exact same thing.

•••
The word 'better' goes well with aging. Plus the end user is limited to providing health related services with this domain while with the one I mentioned they can add many more services (maybe in the future) in addition to better health, like better lifestyle, better accomodation, better care, better retirement plan, better insurance, better daily routine, etc.

Question: if you appraise this domain for low to mid x,xxx, how much is the singular worth (knowing that the 2 highest .com sales were in singular form)? And how much is seniors by itself worth? Note that you can't even choose this extension in namebio so I don't know on what basis you have decided on that pricing.

•••
So basically betterseniors is a nice brandable while senior citizens health is a possible search term and clear indicator of service. I wouldn't compare them. However as i said in my appraisal, it is hard to value due to the extension.

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
k

Last edited:
•••
Senior is a top-keyword,. $9X,XXX-$500,000 Do you know, senior.com sold for 1,800,000 USD

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back