IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Send me your .com LLLL, dictionary words, two word combos with Godaddy/Estibot valuations > $5000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. It's that time of the year again. I have some money to spend on new purchases. My total budget is up to $15,000 for one domain or a bunch of them. I'm looking for:

Domains in the .com extension that have a valuation higher than $5000 at Godaddy's appraisal tool (https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal) AND/OR at Estibot.com.
This criteria is a screening tool for me in order to get rid of most domains I'd otherwise get.

The domains can be dictionary words, two word combos, 4L. Doesn't matter. As long as it's a .com and has a valuation over $5000 I'd like to see it. Please price your domains when you PM them to me. I'll ignore domains that aren't priced.

* * * PLEASE don't send me anything else or try to inquire if I want something else. It'll be ignored and I'll likely report you to NamePros for spamming. I'm only interested in what I specified. * * *

I'm a reseller and looking for good bargains so please don't ask for unrealistic prices.
Price to sell and you'll make the decision to buy from you much easier for me.
Payment via Escrow.com or Paypal. I'll decide based on who I'm dealing with (if I dealt with you before, if you have a lot of transactions with positive trade feedback etc).
Please send me a private message with all qualifying domains.

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions but I'll only respond if I'm interested in something or need to tell you something.

Have a great July!​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you send me a PM please; I tried one to you but just get an error message...

•••
•••
Getting an error trying to message you. Try to shoot me a message if you can. Thanks.

•••
Do you punch of names total valuation together over 5000
Or each name has to be alone with value over 5000

•••
@gotasale Each individual name has to have a valuation that's higher than $5000 either at Godaddy or at Estibot. Though it doesn't guarantee quality, it does weed out a lot of lower quality names so even though I may be missing out on some good domains- having this criteria is helpful. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to all the people who sent domains that answered my criteria. Looking for more. Please PM me.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks to everybody who sent names. If I didn't respond, it means that I'm not interested. I bought a couple of domains plus a few not related to NamePros. Still have money to spend so if you have something relevant that answers my criteria- please feel free to PM me.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi everybody. It's that time of the year again. I have some money to spend on new purchases. My total budget is up to $15,000 for one domain or a bunch of them. I'm looking for:

Domains in the .com extension that have a valuation higher than $5000 at Godaddy's appraisal tool (https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal) AND/OR at Estibot.com.
This criteria is a screening tool for me in order to get rid of most domains I'd otherwise get.

The domains can be dictionary words, two word combos, 4L. Doesn't matter. As long as it's a .com and has a valuation over $5000 I'd like to see it. Please price your domains when you PM them to me. I'll ignore domains that aren't priced.

* * * PLEASE don't send me anything else or try to inquire if I want something else. It'll be ignored and I'll likely report you to NamePros for spamming. I'm only interested in what I specified. * * *

I'm a reseller and looking for good bargains so please don't ask for unrealistic prices.
Price to sell and you'll make the decision to buy from you much easier for me.
Payment via Escrow.com or Paypal. I'll decide based on who I'm dealing with (if I dealt with you before, if you have a lot of transactions with positive trade feedback etc).
Please send me a private message with all qualifying domains.

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions but I'll only respond if I'm interested in something or need to tell you something.

Have a great July!​
@SuperBrander, PM Sent.

•••
Thanks for all the suggestions. I bought a bunch of domains lately including a few from NamePros. I still have the budget for more so if you have a domain that meets the criteria- please PM me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back