Dynadot

Sellmydomain.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HeHeHe, I love how it says 234 domain names saved from expiration on their services page.

Looks like a bit of hype to me, I can see no evidence to support any of their data.

•••
Two interesting things to note: It appears their domain name was just registered 4 months ago. And it appears the domain name sold on flippa in the long-ago past: flippa.com/2838466-sellmydomain-net

•••
Interesting.. they contacted me last night too. Posting so I can see if anyone else replies about these guys! I've provided them with my domain and contact details (which they already had) and will see what they offer me.

•••
I too, received an email from them yesterday as a sales inquiry for one of my domains, Mr.Ventures, a potential Venture Capital name. It was the second inquiry in 2 months for 2 different domains. I did fill out the sales inquiry form once again, which I also did about 2 months ago when they inquired about my domain, AutoSalesShop.com. They never responded after my reply, which didn't discuss price.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back