IT.COM

question Selling on Afternic and GoDaddy Auctions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Endeavors

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone! I currently list my domains for sale on Dan, Afternic and Sedo. Is there any point/benefit to paying the GoDaddy Auctions fee and listing there as well since I already list with Afternic? I was thinking of listing my domains on GoDaddy as Offer/Counteroffer. I know GoDaddy owns Afternic. I'm just not 100% clear on just how much Afternic and GoDaddy Auctions are interrelated and if listing with GDA would increase visibility there etc. Thanks for any advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your minimum offer at afternic will not be same minimum at godaddy auctions. Listed on afternic automatically lists on godaddy auctions. I forward some names to godaddy auctions but dont pay them

•••
Your minimum offer at afternic will not be same minimum at godaddy auctions. Listed on afternic automatically lists on godaddy auctions. I forward some names to godaddy auctions but dont pay them
Thanks. Yeah I knew listing with Afternic listed with GoDaddy auctions...I just wasn't sure if there were any additional benefits to listing directly with/via GoDaddy Auctions. Thanks for the help!

•••
i guess the more places they are listed at the more sales you'll possibly generate. You just don't know where the next buyer might pop out from. If there is no upfront cost then i see no harm in listing them there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back