Dynadot

Get NFT Ready Project - 10k NFT + Minting & Staking DAPP(Web3 App) + ERC721 Smart Contract Deployment + Automatic Opensea Marketplace Listing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Autopilot Website

Established Member
Impact
What will you receive as a result of your purchase of our ready NFT project?

All our ready NFT projects are multifunctional NFT projects:
  • A Project website
  • 10,000 NFT collection
  • Minting Web3 App
  • NFT Staking Engine
  • Utility Token Staking Engine
  • 100,000 minted $Utility Token, (Projet buyer can mint or burn any amount of utility tokens).
  • ERC721 Smart Contract ownership transfer
  • ERC20 Staking Smart Contract ownership transfer
  • ERC20 Token/NFT Staking Smart Contract ownership transfer
  • Domain Name
  • Complete Ownership Transfer

To check our Ready-to-Launch NFT project please visit https://oykin.com/projects

Completed Projects

1652263993988.png

1652264001855.png

1652264033308.png

1652264050372.png

1652264058961.png

1652264071887.png

1652264083380.png

1652269857563.png

FAQ:

Q: Will my purchase of the NFT project leave any traces on your website, as I do not wish to be exposed as an NFT purchaser?
A: As soon as we sold the NFT project we delete the listing on our website, it leaves no traces so it looks good.

Q: I've my own NFT collections but I need all the features that you have in the Ready to Launch project, is it possible?
A: Yes, please send me a message, will discuss this further.

Q: Which blockchain is deployed?
A: We deployed it on Polygon Mainnet, which gives the benefit of 0 Gas fees.

Q: I don't want it on Polygon Mainnet, I need it on Ethereum?
A: Well we can deploy it on Ethereum but the buyer should provide 0.3ETH for gas fees for Smart contract deployment.

Q: How many Smart contracts are available for this project?
A: It comes with a total of 3 Smart Contracts.

Q: Why there are only 10-20 NFTs on Opensea?
A: To demonstrate we minted the first 10-20 NFTs, don't worry we will transfer all minted NFTs into the buyer's wallet.

Q: How does the minting work?
A: The user will visit your website and pay the fees for minting, after successful minting the NFTs will appear on their Opensea account automatically, there is no manual action required.

Q: Where do the fees go to?
A: The minting fees go to the Smart Contract address, you can withdraw it any time.

Q: Is the Project live?
A: Yes, it's live on Mainnet.

Q: Why is it a Great Opportunity?
  • NFT is the Trending Business these days and you have to ride the wave. This is an offer that you will not find anywhere else at this price.
  • If you Sold The NFT for 0.03 ETH (just for example you can sell for 0.05 ETH or more)
  • You will gate in an Average of 0.03 x 10 000 = 300 ETH (which is approximate $900,000 market value at the time of writing)

To know more about requirements and all other doubts and questions please visit our site Oykin.com/projects

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stop buying NFTs and start selling your own NFT's

5 More remaining projects, DM me for inquiries or visit https://oykin.com/projects to know more about our NFT Projects

Last edited:
•••
Several of our completed projects have been included in the above description. Kindly have a look. Our portfolio itself tells you everything about our experience.

•••
Have a look at our completed projects.

•••
You don't need a single line of code and I'll take care of all technical aspects.

•••
Start selling your own Collection without any technical knowledge. Sounds simple right, yes it is. What are you waiting for? Send me a Direct message or type your message in the box below.

•••
zero technical knowledge

•••
Back