IT.COM

Selling File For domain parking TOP paying 500.000+ CPC keywords Plus data for monthly search volume.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi all I am selling the file I made it myself few months back. It has the Google CPC data from highest just under 1000 USD per click for mesothelioma till 9 USD CPC on the lower end, there is also a number of searches per month on Google for each keyword. File has more than half of million high paying CPC terms. As you probably know Google started to limit this data recently. Price is 30 USD paying in BTC, Crypto or Paypal friends and family.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 copy sold, looking for more orders.

•••
•••
Your keyword list is long and helpful. Thanks.

•••
You are very welcome. Looking for more orders. The list is also suitable for websites builders. It helps you find niche keywords with low comp. and high CPC.

•••
UP

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sold another copy, Black Friday sale of -50% starts today and finishes Saturday 0:00 UTC standard time.

•••
Still selling. If you buy a copy, I will also provide you with free info, how to find and register for reg. fee high CPC domains. Imagine all the XX USD clicks you are missing.

•••
Up, the sale is still ongoing.

•••
Black Friday deal still ongoing.

•••
•••
•••
remember if you purchase the list, I will also give you free domain parking tips.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Still offering at amazing 66% discount in DEC. 10 USD Dollars for the whole list. In case you are interested, kindly send me a PM.

•••
Another copy sold for 10 USD. The price reduction of 66% is valid through all DEC.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back