ssbbwmingle.org
ssbbwmingle.net
stockpicksforum.com
thelinuxforum.com
woodbroomholder.com
stuffedbear.com
nofussvps.com

Thanks.
I prefer to sell them all together but will consider individual offers if price is right.you can reply here or PM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There are 1 or 2 that might be worth something; rest, nothing until someday when someone might need exactly that, and even then, won't be worth a lot.

•••
There are 1 or 2 that might be worth something; rest, nothing until someday when someone might need exactly that, and even then, won't be worth a lot.
Hi, which ones? I need to sell them. If you can tell me the most profitable way to do so please. Or if you help me I'll give you a generous cut.

•••
I thought that mybitcoinproject.com might be worth something due to current bitcoin hysteria. There's not enough money in any of your domains to warrant brokerage unfortunately.

•••
I'd say all apart from 1 maybe 2 are likely no sale.
Harsh critique below, no offence meant, just telling it how "I" think it is, hopefully I can give some good advice.

appleiic
.org - Don't know what this is, .org very limited sales - tho "Apple" is a major danger ground for legal action!
linksforpics.com - Don't know how this could be used - do you?
linksforpics.net - As above, and .net so harder to sell
linksforpics.org- As above, and is a .org so doubt would ever sell
mybitcoinproject.com- Not a great one imo, plenty of possible 2/3 word bitcoin names yet
ssbbwmingle.com (registered until 2025) - Not sure how this would be used, "mingle" isn't a great word
ssbbwmingle.net - As above but so much less likely to sell in net
ssbbwmingle.org - As above, additionally .org won't sell with these words
stockpicksforum.com - It could maybe sell with a ton of luck, but it's not a great name, probs many better ones out there. Not a lot of people wanting expensive forum domains they're usually low price stuff as a cheapo project.
woodbroomholder.com - Way too specific, a site dedicated to holding wood brooms? What about other material ones? What about other holders, and other household things? These things are usually a catch all domain name

.net and .org names struggle to sell, usually only specific niches such as decent single words, as such 3 low value keywords is never going to work well.

List the below 3 on free marketplaces, don't spend too much time tho and perhaps don't renew:
dailyjokebag.com - Tens of thousands of alternatives, probably in 2 word. might get a 2 figure or very low 3 figure from someone but I wouldn't hold out much hope
nofussvps.com - I think this would be catered for within a more catch all domain name for all related services (other hosting types, etc etc), that aside you might get someone who likes it, but again I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
stuffedbear.com - You might sell this, but it's just a description of something, not really commercial.

This one has some potential:
thelinuxforum
.com - This is the one you stand a chance with, although there are many alternatives. It's impossible to put a price on this, as it'll be someone with a project in mind, or wanting to upgrade their current nix based forum. So "however someone is willing to pay for it". That said, it is a solid name for the niche and "the" works well here as if the only one or the linux forum to rule them all (etc). Someone could pay good money for this, but unfortunately it could also sit for sale for many years.
Perhaps list it for a few years at "make offer" and see if you get any.

You should spend a lot of time reading the forums and namebio.com and other sales outlets to see what things sell and for what.
Identify what "similar" means otherwise you'll hand reg rubbish names thinking they're like ones which sold for 3 or 4 figures etc, when they're not.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for that reality check, I had no idea what I was doing.

•••
Also, I own a license of vbulletin connect, is it worth it that I start my own linux forum? of course i'd have friendly competition with veterans like linuxquestions.org

•••
Forums are incredibly hard to get off the ground. Tthey usually need a ton of money to advertise and drive traffic and even then conversion of traffic to members and content is another set of hurdles.

Current forums, regardless of the name quality, have members to ask/answer and already tons of answers to search, so why go to a new one even with a great (or even the worlds best) domain name?

I suggest reading up about forum promoting before you try it. You might find it harder to sell a forum domain name to an end user if it already had a previously failed forum, tho that's just something to consider it might not be the case.

Last edited:
•••
There are many different ways to utilize / monetize forums but they all take work, and time.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back