Wilfredo

Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
How does it work ?
Cost anything ?
How do you get paid ?

Work well ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HI

How does it work ?

You join as a domain seller then just list the domains you have for sale with them and when some one searchs there database of domains for a keyword and if your domain comes up and they are interested they place an offer on the domain,

Cost anything ?

Yes it costs $9.95 per year to become a domain seller on afternic,

How do you get paid ?

They pay you either via Paypal, Bankwire or cheque, what ever you select...

Work well ?

Well I guess that depends on the domains you list with them and the price you put on your domains,

Now I have a question for you...

Why not just read the afternic sales page to get the answers to the above, and also with 1352 posts on Namepros I would have thought you knew these answers already...

Well good luck

Thanks

Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
My experience say that most info pages on com sites often gives poorly info.

Better to get facts from costumers allways.

•••
yes, i find info sites on the actual pages arent very correct. they fudge their info and make it hard for the consumer to understand.

•••
All information about selling domain on afternic is given there at their website.It is very simple and very easy to sell domain on this platform.

•••
All information about selling domain on afternic is given there at their website.It is very simple and very easy to sell domain on this platform.

Thank you for these insights, I have been waiting for an answer since 2004. Now, I can finally try Afternic.

•••
•••
Back