Pros
1. Effort
2. Presentation
Cons
1. The official website is under construction
2. Using AI-powered transcription / speech <> text

Example (6 more @ Youtube)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Video is very hard to produce correctly, I am a producer by trade and this, I would publish. You could argue it's SOMETHING, but that often will not going to improve your look. Video needs to be done right, that's why it takes time and is the most expensive of the mediums.

Last edited:
•••
Video is very hard to produce correctly, I am a producer by trade and this I would not output. You could argue it's SOMETHING, but that often will not going to improve your look. Video needs to be done right, that's why it takes time and is the most expensive of the mediums.

... + missing call-to-action part (y)

•••
... + missing call-to-action part (y)

There was no call to action from what I heard, which is very important to use at all times, especially in video.

Last edited:
•••
I won't comment regarding the quality of the video. I am absolutely far from a Grammy, Emmy, or Golden Globes judge. Although, I will say that using video is very powerful. Much more powerful than a basic lander with some buzzwords sprinkled.

I am going out on a limb here, but a low quality video may be better than the best landing pages.

•••
Video is very hard to produce correctly, I am a producer by trade and this, I would publish. You could argue it's SOMETHING, but that often will not going to improve your look. Video needs to be done right, that's why it takes time and is the most expensive of the mediums.

You changed from "wouldn't publish" to "would publish". Why?

This is a poor effort on creating a video imo. You need to master it.

Last edited:
•••
You changed from "wouldn't publish" to "would publish". Why?

This is a poor effort on creating a video imo. You need to master it.
My mistake, I was fixing my syntax. I would not publish this. Thanks for actually reading the post =)

•••
Have you ever faced with the problem of creating good videos? I do have. Maybe someone could advise me on how to make creative videos for my blog.

•••
Best decision to create high-quality video content is to use wave.video. Usual recordings can become a really cool content for your socials.

•••
Back