Dynadot

Selling at AlibabaCloud or JiangsuBangning??

NameSilo
Watch

eternaldomains

Established Member
Impact
I see on NameBio that there are domains being sold at Alibaba Cloud or Jiangsu Bangning, but how to list a domain there for sale? Does anyone know? Tried searching Google and Alibaba Cloud but no luck so far, just keeps pointing at other services/websites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you saying one can sell domains at Alibaba? Can you provide the url to the alibaba cloud? Hope I am making sense? Maybe you can put me right, I only know of 4CN as the major domain market in China

•••
Are you saying one can sell domains at Alibaba? Can you provide the url to the alibaba cloud? Hope I am making sense? Maybe you can put me right, I only know of 4CN as the major domain market in China
Not sure if one can sell at Alibaba, that's what I'm trying to find out. Dug a little more just now, there used to be dot club auctions on Alibaba but the link to those are now dead.

On Namebio, when you search for dot top or dot club sales you'll see a lot of sales on those 2 places.

Alibabacloud is just Alibabacloud.com, but there aren't much info on selling domains, their "marketplace" seems to be for something else.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back