IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Seeking Premium One-Word English .com and CVCV.com Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainInvesting

Impact
  1. I am interested in a one-word English .com domain. The domain name should be a common and recognizable English word. My budget for this purchase is between $100,000 and $1,000,000. If you possess or know of such domains within this price range, I would be grateful for your help.
  2. I am also seeking a CVCV.com domain. The domain should consist of consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel pattern. For this type of domain, I have allocated a budget of $1,000 to $10,000.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
  1. I am interested in a one-word English .com domain. The domain name should be a common and recognizable English word. My budget for this purchase is between $100,000 and $1,000,000. If you possess or know of such domains within this price range, I would be grateful for your help.
  2. I am also seeking a CVCV.com domain. The domain should consist of consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel pattern. For this type of domain, I have allocated a budget of $1,000 to $10,000.
Sent thank you

•••
•••
dm sent

•••
•••
•••
Kindly send me PMs with high-quality domain names exclusively. Any unqualified messages will be disregarded.

•••
•••
•••
•••
dm

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back