Dynadot

advice Seeking inspiration for copy.ink

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ZeroVariance

Established Member
Impact
So I own the name copy.ink
which in my personal opinion is awesome considering the word itself and how .ink domains are related to publishing, writing, art, tattoos, etc

I am debating to either let the team develop a content AI writing tool or something entirely different.
If anyone has some inspiration, I would be grateful!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make a printing online. I read a news about a girl in India made a fortune by offering online printing like Zazzle, about 3 years ago. I am not from India, so don't know how exactly it worked. But the news said it was a million $ business, I forgot the news site. But it was like Lad Bible or Forbes, or something like that.

•••
So I own the name copy.ink
which in my personal opinion is awesome considering the word itself and how .ink domains are related to publishing, writing, art, tattoos, etc

I am debating to either let the team develop a content AI writing tool or something entirely different.
If anyone has some inspiration, I would be grateful!
Ink cartridges? $ 15 billion dollar industry https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-printer-ink-cartridge-market/68567/.

Last edited:
•••
I missed to reply to my own thread. but I am definitely thinking about going that direction.

Last edited:
•••
my first thought was photocopy ink

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back