Dynadot

domain Seeking appraisal for lonestar.help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttrank75

happy to be locked in thedomaindungeon.comRestricted (Market)
Impact
recent events maybe ?? any feedback would be fantastico !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm trying to figure out the practical purpose for this one. Until then, no idea.

•••
•••
I'm trying to figure out the practical purpose for this one. Until then, no idea.
Lonestar state is Texas lol

•••
I know that, it's just that nobody is going to buy that domain because it doesn't have an obvious commercial purpose.
A charity or relief group will just register some available domain and that's it.

•••
I know that it's just that nobody is going to buy that domain because it doesn't have an obvious commercial purpose.
A charity or relief group will just register some available domain and that's it.
Well, this seems like some constructive feedback! And I would agree it was a dopey purchase. Why does it seem, however, that the only feedback I receive is for weak and careless purchases like I made with this gTLD? I put some good ones on here sometimes and nobody says a word? I don't know; just thinking out loud..thanks again:)

•••
I agree 100% with OP above. Only strong keywords will do, "lonestar" unfortunately not one of them...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back